Chapter 7.

I wake up and were at In n out burger.
"What do you want."
"Animal fries and a vanilla shake."
"No burger?"
"No I'm a vegetarian."
"Since when?"
"Last year."
"Oh."
" hi can I get a number two and an order of animal fries and one chocolate and one vanilla shake."
"Okay that will be 10$ at the second window."
"Alright." He drives up and pays for the food and grabs the bag.
I put the radio on and C'mon Eileen was on.

Lyrics

  I sing.
"You like this song?" George asks.
"Yeah."
The rest o the ride home I was jammin to almost every song that came on.
We did the same thing going home as we did in the way there. Stop at every convenient store every twenty minutes.
We finally got home and  Nanook got off and ran around. Damn I thought this dog was asleep already slaying vampires and shit.
" lets go check out your room." George grabs my luggage."
I walk upstairs and open the door and I see the hugest bed and tv a record player next to a stereo and a cassette player and a video player ahhh.  A computer? I see there's a phone next to my bed and my jaw drops.
"Oh my god thank you George I love it ." I hug him
"No problem kiddo."
"We will go shopping tomorrow for decorative things and clothes and stuff."
"Okay goodnight." I hug him
"Nite."he closes the door. I turn on the stereo and switch the station to teen talk radio. I lower it so it won't biter George. I get in my pajamas and I jump into bed and check out what's in the mini drawer that holds the lamp and my phone.  There's a journal and a pink pen with a pink fuzz ball on top of it I grab the journal and it says Harper's diary engraved to the leather cover. I open to the first page, uncap the pen and write the date on the top right corner line of the page.
My first couple of weeks in Cali  were quite exciting, for a fourteen year old anyways. Man I had my first kiss. Wanna know who stole it? COREY HAIM!!!! like no joke! I know I sound like in lying but it's true we even exchanged numbers and stuff I think it's too late to call him right now be he's probably not even home yet. Well it's getting late I should probably get some sleep. Goodnight California.
I cap the pen and I close the journal and I put in my table.  And doze off...