Chapter 6.

The alarm rang 7:30 Saturday July 10th 1987. " Wake up Santa Cruz today is going to be a lovely day the weather isn't going to be as hot as yesterday" yesterday was hot? Try living in New Mexico all your life THATS HOT. "today will be in the low seventies high sixties. So you know what that means.. BEACH TIME BRO." The chick says in a surfer voice.
"But be careful on the south end of the boardwalk that's off limits folks because there's history being made right here in Santa Cruz."
"Well it's never too early for music lets start the Saturday nonstop playlist." Take  on me by aha was on
"TAKE ON ME (take on me)." I hear George singing
"Good morning guys." I yawn
"Hey looks who's up early today."  I hear camera guy say. The reason I call him camera guy is that he as a name I can't pronounce so he told me to call him camera guy.
"Very funny camera guy." I grab my clothes and i head to the bathroom. I  put on a White fitted crop top with a red collar and red hems on the bottom of each sleeve. and some ripped mom jeans. I slip on my Sandals and put some makeup on. I head outside. There's absolutely nobody on the boardwalk. "You can still go the workers are here it's open to only us for the morning and it officially opens at like 12:00." Camera guy says
"Thanks."
I head to the roller coaster and I see some of the crew members in waiting for one new person so I sit next to Alexander the microphone guy. As the roller coaster goes up I shut my eyes and I had totally forgotten that I'm afraid of heights. Oh well. WOOSH the cart had gone straight down the metal hill. Left then right! Right then left! Upside down and the cart went in a few circles and then a sudden stop. Every one got out and they were having some trouble going down the stairs. That was fun though I think I got wool as from my head being jerked around. I see George calling us but I don't hear anything so I run along with their rest of the dizzy crew and I'm surprised they actually made it without face planting on the wood.
"LETS MAKE A TOAST grab a glass." George grabs the mic Everyone does as told even I do and I don't even drink. I feel someone's hand grab mine an I turn to see Corey. I smile and look back at the very happy George.
" to the Lost Boys and to everyone who made this possible the cast and crew and and my Niece Harper who finally got the taste of Hollywood she always wanted." Everyone turns to me and applaud even Corey who gives me a peck on the cheek.
" WOOOO." everyone clinks glasses together with everyone. And we all gulp down the champagne. Woah that wasn't that bad."
" I REMIND YOU CHECK YOU EMAILS FOR THE PREMIER DATE AND RSVP AND YADDA YADDA."
"Promise to call me right?" I ask Corey.
"Absolutely since you live with George I can call you anytime."
" okay." I hug him. He kisses me and we hug for one last time. Until I see him again."
" remember invite us to your birthday bash." Feldman hugs me.
"Yeah Me too" Jamison says handing me his number.
"Yeah totally."
"Alright ready to go?" George taps my shoulder.
"Yeah but wait lets take a picture all of us." I hand the security guard the Polaroid.
"One two three." Click the camera went and the picture comes out and I I shake it o it develops quicker.
"Oh My gosh I love it!"
"Send me a copy" Keifer says
"Me too." The rest of the cast and crew says.
"Okay now cast picture." George says as the security guard hands him the camera.
"One two three." Click I grab it and shake it.  I notice camera guy was filming our goodbyes.
"Send me a tape." I hug him
"Will do kiddo."
George and I get in the car and he starts the engine.
"BYE." Everyone waves as we drive off.
An hour goes by and I doze off....