Mio Ackerman:Info

(EDITED 10.November.2016)

Full Name: 

Mio Ackerman.

Age:

16.

Gender:

Female.

Hair Colour:

Black, with dark blue and silver highlights.

Hair Length:

To the back knees.

Eye Colour:

Right:

Near pupil is light blue, on the outside it turns to dark purple.

Left:

Near pupil is light grey, on the outside it turns to dark grey.(Like Levi's)

Family:

Mikari Ackerman: Mother, missing, unsure if alive or dead.

Leo Ackerman: Farther, missing, unsure if alive or dead.

Levi Ackerman: Twin brother, missing, alive.

Hobbies:

Killing titans.

Listening to music.

Using her 3DMG gear.

Fighting.

Playing music.

Singing.

Appearance:

4 Years of Age:

Small black dress ends below knees.Many rips and tears in the back and sleeves.Has bruises all over her back, arms and legs.Cuts and blisters from running barefoot with Levi to escape abusive parents.

16 Years of Age(12 Year Later):

Skin tight black leather jeans with a silver chain hanging from right pocket.Black combat boots up to her knees, silver and gold belt around waist.Her vest top is dark grey.Upon her vest is a dark grey lace cover up that goes down to her elbows.On her wrist she wears a silver charm bracelet, the charms are a heart, twin black swords, 'M', 'L' and two music note next to each other.On her back she carries her twin swords.Her 'Devils Revenge' fit into two sheaths decorated with silver roses and silver rimming.Her sword sheaths are in a 'X' shape across her back.On her neck she has a black and dark grey lace choker.Along with this she has a necklace that Levi gave her.The necklace comes down to her front collar bone.Hanging on the bottom is a heart with the letter 'M' and 'L'.To top off her look she has a black cloak that has silver rimming.(she also wears this when she joins the Survey Corps to help Levi save humanity)

Powers(I feel obligated to tell you that she only uses these once or twice in the whole book):

She has superhuman strength, speed, hearing, reflexes and flexibility.She can also jump up higher and works things out faster, she has a photographic memory.She also only has to eat once a month same with sleeping.She can control water,wind and earth.No one knows about her powers but Levi.

Titan Kills:

350.

Titan Assist:

0.As she has never been with other people until she gets over the wall at night and stays in the shadows.