Chapter Fourteen

Lucy's POV 

Niall and I were hanging out at my house. He was sprawled on his stomach, as I rested my head on his back, listening to his silent breathing, scrolling through my phone. 

My phone chimed twice as a new message filled the screen. "Who texted?" Niall's deep voice questioned. 

"Harry," I stated. I could feel his body tense as soon as I said the name. 

"What did he say?" He asked, not breathing. 

"Niall, I think that's my business, not--" Before I knew it, Niall got up quickly and snatched my phone away from me. 

"Hey!' I yelled, scrambling to my feet as he climbed the stairs, followed by a door slamming. I chased after him, to realize that he had locked himself in my bedroom. 

"Niall open the fucking door!" I screamed, pounding the door desperately, "Niall!" All that answered me was the sound of the opening and closing of the drawers. 

Finally after what seemed like forever, Niall opened the door to reveal him in a red laced, push up bra. "Like my boobs babe?" He asked seductively. 

I pulled back the straps as far as it could stretch, and let it go, SNAP! "I'll admit, you make me jealous." 

"Aw, shit." He whined, rubbing his shoulder. I smirked in triumph at his pain. 

"You think it's funny?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Without any warning, he hoisted me up and threw me onto my bed.

Oh great, I can see where this is going. 

Scrambling back up on all fours, I was forced down onto my stomach as Niall breathed into my ear, "You're gonna pay for that babe."

Niall flipped me over and began attacking my neck, leaving wet kisses trailing on my skin. He straddled my waist while pinning my arms above my head, leaving no way out of this. He sucked below my sweet spot, making me moan in pure bliss. 

Knowing that he's found my sweet spot, he loosened his hold on my arms and worked his way to my plump lips. Sucking on my bottom lip, Niall hungrily asked for permission to enter. Allowing him, I let him take over as his tongue explored my mouth.  His wandering hands grazed the thin fabric of my shirt, the only thing that seperated us from each other's bodies. Playing with the hem of the shirt, Niall yanked it off of me, revealing myself in a matching bra as him. 

He looked at me and said, "I like your bra," He smirked, resting his forehead against mine. 

"It was buy one get one free," I defended, "But you should take yours off," I say tracing the skin that bordered the cup, leaving goosebumps scattering across the touched the skin. I smiled not realizing the affect I could have on this boy. 

"I like it though, it kind of suits me." Niall said adjusting it, but later unhooked it and trailed his fingers across my torso, as they rested on top of my breasts, slightly cupping it. "But I like seeing you in it much more," He whispered, his hot breath fanning my face. 

I smiled up to him, until I heard the familiar chime of my phone again. Getting up to see who it is, Niall pinned me down and shook his head mockingly. "You know what I want," He said. 

Quickly, I rolled him over, his hands molding into the curves of my waist. I planted a kiss onto his perfectly shaped lips that I love so much. Deepening the kiss, I slighlty tugged at the ends of his blonde hair, and as soon as I felt Niall's hands relax, I rolled off the bed and picked my phone up. 

From Harry: Niall give the phone back to Lucy.

To Harry: Hey Hazz, sorry about that...it's Lucy now, what's up?

From Harry: Water balloon fight? My house, tomorrow at twelve? 

To Harry: Sounds perfect, I'll be there:) 

Looking up by my shoulder, I could see Niall's hard expression just explain all the words he wanted to say. And it's not that pretty. 

From Harry: Thanks love, I'll see you then.:))xx

Thanks Harry. 

"Made some plans with your boyfriend?" Niall said bitterly. 

"Niall what are you talking about?" I say, slipping my shirt over my head, "It's not like we're together anyways."

"Well, I just though you assumed..."He said, hurt filling his eyes. 

"Niall, I can't read your mind." 

"Whatever." 

"Is there something you want to ask me Niall?" I questioned, hope rising in me. 

He shook his head, "No, why?" 

Dissapointment filled me as I knew that I wouldn't be Niall's. Hiding it, I simply shrugged my shoulders and flopped onto the bed next to him. 

Niall's POV 

I looked at the beauty that layed before me. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend more than anything, but I just can never find the right time to do it. I've never done anything like this before, and quite honestly, I'm scared. 

Being the ignorant boy I am today, meant that I didn't make time for relationships. Girls would most likely describe me as a one night stand kind of guy. But whenever I see Lucy, I've noticed that I'm falling harder for her. The way she walks with confidence is an extreme turn on, and how her hair sways back and forth gets all the guys to turn their heads. 

Bottom line, a great girl like Lucy doesn't deserve a douchebag like me.