Chapter 3 - What To Do With You Three...?

Keona's POV

I backed away from the boy, trailing my claws across the bottom of his neck. Blood trickled down slowly from the shallow cut I made.

Becca looked furious. She pulled the boy behind her, her glaring face shining clear as day.

I smirked before turning around, taking off my claws and putting them back in their respective pocket.

Can we just kill them slowly, pleaseeeeee?

Insanity, stop. Keona needs to do these experiments to bring her father back. To do that, she needs test subjects.

...I really hate you sometimes, Author.

Both of you stop. Please?

Sorry.

I sighed before turning back to Becca. I walked closely to her and examined her. She snarled, but she wisely didn't move.

Hmm...gray eyes...pale skin...unable to speak...yet able to be around humans without going crazy. I would love to experiment on her now, but...unfortunately, she's needed elsewhere.

I walked slowly around the group of 4, examining all of them.

The boy had dirty blonde hair like Becca, but his eyes were blue. He looked about 5'6", slightly taller than Becca.

The black girl had brown eyes and 3, maybe 4 inches long hair. She was about 5'3", about Becca's height. She glared at me whilst clutching a little girl.

The little girl looked terrified. Her brown, 9 inch, pretty curly hair was all in her face even though it was in a ponytail. Her green eyes stared at me in terror. She looked...4'7", so she wasn't the same age as the rest of the group. Maybe 8 or 9.

"Hmm...." I hummed. Becca was watching me like a hawk.

I looked towards Red. "You know where to take her. Give her the plan and continue on without me."

Red nodded and stalked towards Becca, that creepy smile plastered on his face.

Becca went wide eyed and tried to run, but Red caught her by her arm and started dragging her out of the room.

"NO!! BECCA!!!" The boy yelled. Some of the men gripped Becca so she couldn't escape whilst others stood in the group's way.

Becca yelled out in anger and struggled like there was no tomorrow. Red rolled his eyes and whacked her over the head with his gun, knocking her out.

The boy shoved pass the men and ran towards Becca. One of the men grabbed him and held him back. His eyes started watering as he struggled. "STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!" He cried.

I only smirked as Red and 2 men dragged Becca to her destination.

The men shoved the boy back to the black girl and the little girl. The black girl hugged the boy as he held his head, murmuring "Becca..." over and over.

Yep. They're dating.

Once the men had the smaller group corralled in a tight circle, I walked over to them.

I stood in front of them. "Hmm...Becca's on her way to complete what she must complete...but what to do with you three...?"

Red's POV

Why did I ever become friends with her? That was my biggest mistake....

Becca's POV

I groaned lightly as I sat up, reaching up to adjust my glasses. I felt nothing.