Chapter 19 - The End...At Last...

Becca's POV

Ok, there's one more chapter. Hey, I did say PROBABLY last chapter, didn't I?

Sorry for lateness, too. I wasn't at the computer all Saturday and then I was just tired. :P

Smash that vote button at hyper speeds, Hyperfans!

-Becca  <3

I proofread my work to make sure there were no spelling errors before pressing Publish.

Someone came up behind me.  "How's it going?"  Gerrin asked.

I smirked and rolled the chair out of the way.

"Chapter 18 - Finally...?  Haha, I see why."  Gerrin commented.

I sighed and pressed Create at the top of the page to be greeted with the books I've been writing.

Real Or Not? has so many reads and votes, as well as We Meet Again....  Time To End This...is nearly finished.  I just had to write the A/N to thank all my readers.

I hated lying to my readers.

I never had...writer's block.

I was trying to remember what had happened, plus, I had to gather what had happened to the other people with some improv.

Honestly, who would believe me that I ACTUALLY went to Minecraft?  Pfft, no one, obviously.

That Vixenthecat person kinda scared me.  When I did the character contest, their desc of their character matched Keona and her egos exactly.  Talk about coincidence, huh?  Really...really...freaky coincidence.

Red and Nick were getting along well with each other, last I heard.

Oh, yeah.  I shut the portal down from our end, but If I call my number, it opens back up.  We can go through, we as my dimension people, but the Minecraft people can't.

I sighed.  "We still got a bit of time before the end-of-school dance.  I think I can make the A/N before that and still get ready."  I told Gerrin.

Gerrin smirked.  He was already dressed, hence why he was at my house.  I was still in my casual clothes.

"Make it fast, sweetheart.  Your dad's not gonna wait forever."

I rolled my eyes and clicked on the book, then on new part.

A/N

Wow.

I can't believe it, guys.

The series's over.  I've been doing this since...September, and look how far we've gotten.

1.7k reads and 46 votes on Real Or Not.

911 reads and 38 votes on We Meet Again.

368 reads and 44 votes on Time To End This.

So, in calculations, I have 2,979 reads and 128 votes across the board as of the moment I'm writing this.

This was my first project.  My attempt to cover my hatred of writing.  That definitely worked out, haha.

But seriously, thank you all...SO MUCH for your support.

It made me feel happy in times of depression.  Knowing people cared about what I did.  Really.

*smiles*

You guys are awesome.

Keep being awesome.

Hey, guess what?  Now that I've finished this series, I can work on my secret series and Dangan Ronpa Minecraft more!  WOOHOO!

Smash that vote button at hyper speed, Hyperfans!  And...I will see you...IN ANOTHER BOOK!  BUH-BYE!  (Markiplier FTW)

-Becca  <3

I smirked and teared up a bit as I reread the A/N and posted it.

I stood up and went into my room, getting my...beautiful, which is a word I DO NOT throw around, blue dress and white heels on.  (Pic up above)  I saw some makeup on the counter of my bathroom.

I shrugged.  Why the heck not?

I put on a TINY bit of lip balm and walked out onto my porch.

Gerrin was watching the sunset.

I stood next to him and sighed.  "It's really over, huh?"

He smiled and took my hand as we walked to my dad's car so he could drive us to the school.

"It's the end of this story for you, Becca, but another is always starting...."