Chapter 9 - What Have I Done?

???'s POV

I landed quietly on the roof of the gang's base.  I glanced at the patched up hole of the building before quietly walking down the stairs.

I stopped and crouched down on the machine gun nest of the 5th floor.

I saw Becca and the DR characters talking to the gang.  The gang seemed tense yet relieved.

Nick nodded and opened a way for the DR crew and Becca to enter.  They walked through and AK closed that way.

I backed up and went down another floor.  I crouched down in the nest so I could hear them better.

"...Why...same...part...?"

I frowned.  I still couldn't get a good read on what they were saying.

I then noticed something.  The gang looked smaller.

AK, Shark, Nick...UNI???  WHERE'S UNI?

I began panicking slightly.  I didn't know where he was.

Until I felt a presence behind me.

I slowly turned around to see a Desert Eagle almost in my face.  It was Uni!

He seemed shocked.  "What the...Becca???  How did you get up here?!  Aren't you...."

He trailed off and walked past me, peering over.  The gasp that followed signified that he'd seen the other Becca.  "How in the...."

He turned towards me and pulled me up.  "Come on."

I stayed silent, not wanting to cause some unintended harm to the plot.

As soon as he dragged me outside, all chatting stopped.

Becca looked at me in awe and shock.

I waved.  Hi, Becca!

She wrote something in her book and handed it to me.

'How?  Why?'

Well, how is the author put me here...well, I mean...I am the author....  Ermmmm...think of it like the Jesus God thing like how they were both God yet Jesus was all man.

Why?  ...Not too sure, really.

The gang and DR crew just kept looking back and forth between me and Becca.

"So how the heck do we differentiate between...author Becca and Becca?"  Nick muttered.

Well, my middle name is Lucille, so I guess just call me Lucille.  Don't be annoyed, though, if you call for Becca and I end up walking over.

A few chuckled at that and Becca smirked.

I sighed.  Let the crossover begin....

Red's POV

I looked back at Author as she carried the severely injured Rachel back to Jane.

Becca will NOT be happy about that.

I sighed deeply and made my daily visit to him.

She's a horrid person.

Absolutely horrid.

Using my own friend against me.

I stopped outside the door and opened it.  The figure tied to the wall smiled.

"Hi, Red."

"Hey, Kam."

We sat and talked for a while.  I would free him and Becca's friends, but...she has men hidden among mine.  All of them listen to me, but some are loyal to Keona.  They wouldn't hesitate to shoot me down or kill Kam.  It's horrible.  I didn't want to be the bad guy anymore.  Becca made me remember my old life, my old family.  They wouldn't want this.  Becca doesn't know this.  Keona knows this.  Kam knows this.

I'm sorry, Becca.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR SHORTNESS.  MY BRAIN IS FAILING MEH.

SCREW YOU, MASSIVE GEOMETRY PROJECT!!!!  MAI CREATIVITY IS NEEDED FOR THIS, NOT BUILDING A FREAKING ECO-FRIENDLY HOUSE MODEL!!!!

...Sorry.  Mai creativity is all gone cuz of that.  -.-

*le epic sigh*

Smash that vote button at hyper speeds, Hyperfans!  ...And pray for some creativity to come back to me!  :P

-Becca  <3