Chapter 6 - A Disaster....

Adaline's POV  (Remember, one of Becca's sorta friends)

I stuffed my face into Terry's chest.  He hugged me tightly as I cried.

I cried for the loss of life.

I cried for the event about to happen.

I cried as the stuff Terry calls Minecraft crept closer and closer.

We made a mistake.

We ran in a building that had no windows.  We were trapped in this meeting room.  Being the nerd I am, with how long it took us to get to this room, how fast we ran, and how fast a person...dies...we wouldn't make it running.

Terry pulled back and looked deep into my puffy green eyes.  "Adaline...I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have taken us into this building."

I shook my head and wiped my face.

The Minecraft was halfway across the room.

"You didn't know.  You have nothing to apologize about."  I replied, my voice cracking from all the crying.

We looked deep into the other's eyes.

"I'll miss you, Adaline."

"I'll miss you, Terry."

The Minecraft was a few feet away.

I closed my eyes and hugged Terry tightly.

I felt a slight tingle.

I opened my eyes and looked down.  I was quickly becoming blocky.

Terry was, too.

I looked back up to see Terry's brown hair being pushed flat on his face as he completely turned.

I looked down again and saw the thing that killed all those people and will kill us too.

My feet, slowly, began disintegrating into 0's and 1's before the numbers dissipated.

I looked at Terry, and he looked at me.

We stared at each other until our bodies up to our shoulders were gone.

Tears ran down both our faces as we smiled for the last time.

"Goodbye."  We said in unison.

My head disintegrated, and then...nothing.

Becca's POV

That's impossible.  He fell off a 4-story building after he got shot in the leg!

He tried looking angry, but I could see the fear in his eyes as plain as day.

"W-Who are you?"  He asked.  His voice sounded a little more wary than before.

I reached for my book when I heard a gun click.  "I said, who are you."  He asked again, a little more forceful than before.

I turned to him and gestured to my throat, shaking my head.

He nodded his head as he slowly lowered his gun.

I pulled out my book and began writing in it.

'Louis...how are you alive?'

He read it and frowned.

"Do I know you?"

'No, but I know you.  It's a freaking long story of how I do, but all I'm gonna say is that I know what's happened to you up until you fell off that building.'

He sighed.  "Are you with Nick's group?"

I winced.  'Umm...before I can answer that, I need you to answer a question.  Do you still work with Red?'