Chapter 4 - Let's Check On The Real World For A Bit

3rd POV

After Becca was dragged into the portal, some of Becca's not-so-close-but-still-friends friends raced up to the portal, which began to shake violently.

"BECCA!"  Adaline yelled.

"Adaline!  Stop!  It's too late!"  Terry yelled, running to Adaline and pulling her back.

The rest of the high-schoolers were in shock.  Most had backed away from the portal and the Minecrafted ground.  Others had their phones out either taking pictures/videos or calling 911.

Adaline pulled away from Terry's grasp and stood in front of the portal.  She didn't dare enter, but she was frightened for her friend.

Suddenly, the concrete beneath Adaline changed.  She yelped before jumping back onto concrete.

The Minecraft was spreading.

Adaline bent down and touched the stone.

Her fingers began shifting strangely.  In just a split second, her whole hand was blocky.

Adaline pulled back quickly from the stone and watched her hand turn back to normal.

She stood straight and placed her foot on the stone.

It changed to blocky.

She gasped epicly (this is like the 40th non-word in my series xD) and jumped back, her foot changing back to normal.

That's when the high-schoolers started to freak out.

For some reason, there were no teachers on duty, so when the kids began freaking out, the adults began freaking out about the kids freaking out.

Slowly, but very obviously, the Minecraft began spreading, turning every cubic meter of ground into its Minecraft form.  You know, like bricks and wood and stuff.

The portal had not only allowed people through to the dimensions...but it was starting to take over Becca's world.

Hurry, Becca.  Your world is in danger.  If the people get turned into Minecraftians, they'll disappear since coding doesn't exist in real life.

Becca's POV

My eyes flew open as I sat up swiftly, coughing from the dust that had gotten in my mouth.

I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes.  I then cleaned my glasses and put them back on.

I shakily stood up and looked around.  I was at the construction site that Ghetto and Nick came to because of a troublesome group.

I looked on the ground next to me to see a small red backpack and katana, both in their Minecraft forms.

I picked up the backpack and waited for it to change.  I opened the backpack and peered inside.

2 apples, a bottle of water, and a book.  I pulled the book out and opened it.

Becca, destroy these pages when you finish reading it.

This is Author.  I'm an alter ego of Keona's.  I'm the more...helpful one.  Keona fell asleep, so I had taken over to write this.

I'm gonna try to help you out a bit.  I can tell from the way you reacted about your friends that your mission is going to be emotionally hard.

Insanity agrees, as well.  And so does Keona.

Well...first things first.  You know where you need to go.  If you don't remember, it's the building that Jordan got exploded in.