Chapter Eig-----OH CRAP!!!!!

Becca's POV

I ripped out the pages of conversation I had with Louis and tore them to pieces, dropping them and letting them scatter.

I sighed and walked along the roads heading back towards the building.

SO...WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW?

Why would you care, Rebecca?

FOR ONE, YOU'RE WORKING FOR THE ENEMY.  NOT TO MENTION THAT YOUR SISTER IS BACK THERE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND.

Yes, PLEASE, continue pouring salt on the wound.  I love~ it.

...

I closed my eyes and shook my head.  This was just getting annoying.

That was the moment my whole world went a complete 540°.

I yelped as something crashed down on my head.  It felt...kinda plushy.

I fell down with the thing.  The thing groaned before turning to me and smiling.  "Oh.  Hi, boyo!"

I frowned.  A black and white Kirby was in front of me with a really creepy physique.

I tilted my head in confusion and pulled out my book.

'Kirby?'

The Kirby read it and giggled strangely.  "MonoKirby, actually.  Why aren't you talking to me, boyo?"

'Long story.  Where the heck did you come from?'

"Well, one moment I was with the mastermind, the next I landed on top of you, boyo!"

Suddenly, a static noise filled my ears.  Almost like Slenderman was near.

I groaned and covered my ears just as it stopped.  There was a moment of silence before I heard 13 thuds.

I looked back up to see a bloodied checkered hoodie in my face.

I screamed in shock and leapt back.

The hoodie turned around to reveal...MITCH?

"Wha...WHAT??"  He said.  He began frantically looking around.  So did the 12 others.

I knew all of them.

MrCrainer, AKA Crainer.

SSundee, AKA Ian.

Setosorcerer, AKA Seto.

Huskymudkipz, AKA Quentin.

SkythekidRS, AKA Sky.

House_Owner, AKA Ross.

Thatguybarney, AKA Barney.

I somehow knew these weren't the same ones from the dimension I was in.

SubZeroExtabyte, AKA Sub.

Markiplier, AKA Mark.

Pewdiepie, AKA Felix.

SGCBarbierian, AKA Nick.

He looked the exact same as Nick from here.

Bajancanadian, AKA Mitch, the one right in front of me.

Jinbop, AKA Jin.

I stood up and backed away in shock.

How in the Minecraft world...?

...WOW.  THIS JUST GOT EXTREMELY FREAKING INTERESTING.

Mitch turned to me and frowned.  "Who are you?  And where is Jerome?!"