Chapter 12 - Losing Control

Becky's POV

"Ugggghhhhhh...."  I groaned.

I opened my eyes, but it was dark except for something glowing in the corner.

I tried to stand up, but I flopped over like a freaking fish.  My hands were tied!

I sat on my knees instead and stood up.  I saw faint glowing behind me, too.

I turned around, noticing the glowing ropes on me, but moreso focusing on the being in front of me.

"R-Rebekitah?"  I muttered, still feeling a bit outta whack.

She groaned and sat up.  "Uggghhh...wh...what happened?"  She asked as she used the wall to push herself up, her hands tied as well.

"I...I don't know.  One moment, we're losing visual cuz Becca passed out, the next I wake up in here.  Where are we?"

She looked around and stiffened.  "I...Impossible...."  She muttered.  She looked behind me and saw the glowing thing.  She ran up to it and bent down.  "Oh my God....Becky, this is rope...you're not gonna like where we are...."

I stiffened up, realizing what she was suggesting.  "N-No.  T-That's not possible!"

She sighed and stood up, leaning back against the wall.  "We're...in...the Subconscious cage...."

"How?!  We locked Rebecca in there...here!  Where is she?!"

"She's...somewhere outside the cage...with Becca....  Becca's vulnerable...."

I sighed deeply.  "What are we to do?  We...know the legend of the Sub cage, but...obviously something whacked it up."

"I...I think Red's men threw Becca through the portal.  Something might've happened in that transition...."

"Well, frickity-frack."

Keona's POV

I really hope that mastermind knows what their doing...I warned them not to compromise my plan for the gang, but they just laughed and disappeared.  I'm a little worried.

Becca's POV

OH, BECCA~

Ugh, what...?  What the heck is this feeling...?

YOU HAVEN'T FELT THE SAME SINCE YOU'VE CHANGED, HAVE YOU?

What's that got to do with anything?!

HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED WHEN I'M AROUND THAT YOU FEEL...COMPLETE?  LIKE SOMETHING YOU'VE BEEN MISSING IS BACK?

...What are you implying, Rebecca?

THAT YOU ENJOY MY COMPANY.  MAYBE EVEN...WANT MORE OF IT.  HEH HEH....

...N-No...I...umm...m...maybe?

HMM.  WHY NOT CONJOIN FOR A BIT?  I KNOW YOU'D ENJOY IT....

I froze and looked towards Mitch.  He was watching me, a concerned look on his face.  My face was probably the same.

I....  Please stop....

She wasn't wrong.  Ever since we rescued Jess...I haven't felt the same.  Whenever she was around...I felt complete.  I hated it...but at the same time...wanted it more.

I've had this feeling before on a different matter.  Smoking, to be exact.  I don't smoke, but I have this...problem with it.  If I smell it, I get the urge to do it, which I hate.  Fortunately, I have a stronger willpower than most people.  This, though, may pose a problem.

...Rebecca, stop....

HMPH.  I CAN ALREADY FEEL YOUR WILLPOWER FAILING.

...N....

Gone.

Rebecca's POV

ANNNNNNND...SHE'S OUT.

I sigh in relief as I take control of her.  I've not eaten anything ever in this form, and I was hungry.  VERY hungry.

I flexed my fingers and arms a bit to get used to them again.

I looked up at the bajan dude to see him gone.

I sighed deeply.  This was going to be more difficult now.  I'm pretty sure he had gone to AK and Shark about this since Becca wasn't particularly hiding this at all.

I then chuckled darkly as I set my sights upon a black-haired male outside the gate studying a zombie whilst keeping his distance.

SHE'S PAYING FOR IT NOW....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SOOOO SOOO SOOOO SORRY FOR LATENESS AND SHORTNESS.  MIND AND COMPUTER AND WATTPAD HAVE BEEN DOUCHES PLUS WRITER'S BLOCK, TOO.

But as for what's about to happen with Rebecca...you can find the full description of that event in DRM...F.  A summary will be posted at some point in the next few chapters here as explained by the characters.  Next few chapters will also be mostly focusing on Red, Keona, Nick, Possessed, and Becca's friends and sister.

Becca:  You're kinda losing traction with this story.

I know....  I haven't lost interest at all, it's just...I'VE BEEN PLAYING SO MUCH MINECRAFT.  :P

MINECRAFT IS AWESOME.

Red:  Too awesome.  I mean, you have me, legendary YouTube sen----

STAHP!  I've heard that, like, 80 million times.  >_<

Anyways, smash that vote button at hyper speeds, Hyperfans!  ...Only if you want to.  :3

-Becca  <3