➹chapter seven

➹ chapter seven

Once Audra saw the man, her body screamed. She wanted to scream, for anyone. But she couldn't. All she could do was run. Run to Vella and save her. She got up instantly, passing right by her friends. He run was a little slow at first, but it grew when the bag went over Vella's head. It was her little sister for godsakes. She was gonna run until she fell to the floor dead. Already, Vella was squirming. It didn't take much for Audra to catch up after that.

Audra ran up to the man, punching him. He went down for a second, just a second. He came right back up, coming back for Vella. But Vella was fighting too. She kicked him and punched him. Audra pushed him away, farthest she could. The man went jogging away from the girls. Vella, still panting, Audra searching for where he went. She looked at her sister, who's torn up about it. She embraces her, still a little frightened.

"Oh my god, I thought he was gonna take you I was so scared I-" Audra whispers to her sister, a little breakdown coming her way.

"I'm here Audra, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here." Vella soothes her, while rubbing her back.

"Please don't leave me again pleas-" Audra starts whispering again but get's cut off by her body shutting down.

"Audra! Audra! Pleas- Audra! Help! Someone Help me!" Vella screams as her sister loses her grip and falls beneath her.

Audra's body goes down in seconds and Vella can barely hold her up and call for help at the same time. Margot, Regan and the others come rushing to help. Ballele and Margot carry her body as Regan run forward to get help. Audra's already out, and god knows when she'll wake up. As the girls set her down on a bed, nurses come to help. Will, who was finishing up his shift runs over. The nurses wheel her to a room, and start checking her stats.

A few minutes pass and one by one the nurses come out. Vella and Margot come into the room. Audra's hooked up to some machines, her body looking lifeless. Vella can't even stand the sight, she almost runs out the room. Until she hears something. So does Regan.

"I- I remember- the accident- what-what happened- who to- took me," Audra lets out as she goes out like a light again.

After the incident, Audra was out for a few hours. While she was, Regan and Vella were hatching out a plan. As soon as Audra woke up, they would care for her. Leave everything behind when they were with her. She was gonna be their only priority, top priority.

While they were caring for her sister, the rest of the gang would come up with the real plans. The one's that would get all of the other students out.

They sought out to that plan too. While she was out, Regan and Vella were by her side, nothing could keep them away. They stayed that way until Will came in and took over. Audra was still out so really nothing was gonna happen. But just incase, Will was there. He was talking to her in her sleep. And somehow, she was talking back to him.

"Audra, I hope you're not freaking out in that big brain of yours." He says, sarcastically.

"Why would I be Mr.Scrubs? You know I can hear you right?" She answers back, opening in her eyes.

"Audra! You're awake! I should tell your brother and- wait, how are you awake?" He asks her, halfway to the door.

"Well, that's easy scrubs. You see I was up since they brought me in here. Just a little after I 'mumbled' something to Regan and Vella." She starts to get up, detaching all the wires

"Woah woah! Audra! You just passed out or something you should be-" Audra cuts scrubs right off.

"In bed resting? Well, I've got more important things to do than rest my bones." She gets up and places her hands on his shoulders

"What is more- Oh finding your friends. But why didn't you do that with your brother and sister?" He looks at her, confused.

"Because they weren't gonna let me go. The government wants me and that's exactly what their gonna get." She smiles, walking past Will.

"Audra- are you- no you wouldn't- Are you surrendering?" Will turns her around, looking at her again.

"Yes. If they want me they can have me, I'm not worth the death of my friends." She tells him, now holding onto his arm.

"But- what- what if they kill you! Do you ever stop to think-" He gets interrupted again by Audra, embracing him.