Prologue

'This is your chance Becky, your chance at the prestigious championship that is wrapped around Charlotte's waist. You can't make a single imprudent decision out there tonight, not tonight' Becky mumbled to herself, running her fingers through her fiery orange hair.

Becky sighed heavily one last time before signalling the tech guy to play her theme. Becky grabbed her goggle's and walked through the curtain. The fans stood on the edge of their seats, cheering wildly for the Irish lasskicker. Becky slapped many fans hands that were hanging loosely off the barricade. She slid in between the ropes with a large smile on her face, not being able to contain all the excitement that escaped her.

Becky's theme faded away as the diva's champion's theme echoed throughout the arena making all the fans stand up on their feet with their thumbs down and shaking their heads slightly in disgust. A malicious smirk crossed Charlotte's features as she strutted down the ramp with her hall of fame father by her side. Charlotte scanned the audience one more time instantly sliding in between the ropes with ease. Charlotte held her diva's championship high in the air, arrogance oozing through her.

Once Lillian announced the two competitors, Charlotte kissed her championship, handing it to the referee afterwards. The referee held the gold above his head, as the fans stared at the butterfly championship awed. The familiar sound of the bell rang through the two competitors ears as they locked up. 

-End Of Match-

Just before Becky could get back in the ring, Charlotte's father turned Becky around giving her a wet, sloppy, disgusting kiss on her plum lips. Becky pushed him away, a red tinted rage ignited inside of Becky, quite annoyed by Ric Flair's presence at ringside. Becky slid back in the ring only for Charlotte to grab strands of Becky's hair to pull her down into a roll up for a cheap victory. Becky stared at Charlotte in shock, not believing that she got screwed over once again.

The referee exited out of the ring, handing Charlotte the diva's championship as they walked backwards up the ramp, gloating about the victory. 'I've proved what I can do time and time again and I came from Ireland for one reason and one reason only, but why hasn't Becky Lynch had her shot?' Becky asked herself as tears swelled in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

-Later that Night-

"Roman Reigns is back!" Michael Cole exclaimed as Roman slid in the ring.

"How is he even standing after the brutal beat down from the League Of Nations earlier tonight?" JBL asked as Roman hit a Superman punch on Chris Jericho.

The clock counted down, the crowd waiting eagerly for the thirtieth Royal Rumble entrant. When the clock it zero, Roman stood there frozen as if he seen a ghost. A smirk danced on Triple H's lips as he strutted down the ramp and slid in between the ropes. Triple H instantly went after Roman as both fought one another for dominance because one crucial mistake, can lead to disaster. After ten minutes of back and forth forearms, kicks and punches, Triple H knocked Roman over the top rope and onto the floor.

Triple H celebrated in the ring, while Roman held his head in pain but nothing hurt more than his heart. He lived and breathed the WWE World Heavyweight Championship but that was taken away from him just like his ex wife and daughter was taken from him. He watched his best friend Dean Ambrose get thrown over the top rope, declaring Triple H as the new champion. 

'The Authority will pay' Roman said to himself, seething with rage.

Hope you guys like it! It's a different ship. Becky and Roman will meet soon, I promise!