Sixteen; Facade.

Day in and day out, Becky always pushed herself to fight against the grain and continue to fight for what she believes in, no matter what consequences that are brought forth in the process. Her reckless outbursts may cost her everything that she's ever earned and deserved in the industry but Becky knew that she had to accomplish this endeavor. It seemed like Becky had her back against the wall all the time but that overwhelming feeling only drives her more to take down the obstacles that stand in her path of making the division worthwild, exciting, something different.

  She had to scratch, kick, punch, slap her way to this moment of her life and to prove once and for all that this isn't a game nor a joke. Part of Becky knew that if it wasn't for him, she would never had the tenacity to speak her voice about how this company is poorly booked. She wanted to be remembered, wanted to get to the top with her morals and heart still intact. Becky didn't want to slip under the radar or suck up to the right people like her supposed bestie did. This war was like a battlefield of good vs evil but which one will come out on top? Only fate will be the answer of tonight's matchup.

         " There's no turning back now Becky," The esteemed Irish lasskicker whispered to herself softly, trying to get her adrenaline pumping and her heart throbbing with fire. A shiver tingled down her spine with pure fear as she heard Sasha Banks theme song blast throughout the ears of everyone that packed into the home of tonight's wrestlemania. The wave of the song's beat combined with Snoop Doggs rhymes hit her in a melodious way as Becky nervously walked closer to the stage curtain, patiently waiting for her cue from the tech guy. 

              'No matter how many times you get knocked down, pick yourself up.' 

             'No matter what happens out there tonight, I'll always love you.'

    Rebecca smiled widely, remembering the words her boyfriend uttered earlier. She wondered how she ever found a guy like Roman. He was her savior and she was his ball of sunshine. The blasts of her theme song instantly snapped Becky out of her happy thoughts as she walked through the curtain energetically. Becky ran down the metal ramp, slapping fans hands on the way as she got on the ring. She took off her black coat with ease, taking in all the fans cheers with gratitude, knowing she had an adequate number of supporters by her side. Becky's goofy grin faded quickly as the arrogant divas champion walked down the ramp smugly while her washed up father wooed loudly making Becky and Sasha roll their eyes with annoyance.

Charlotte pulled her curly blonde hair out of her eyes while she hit a cartwheel outside of the ring. She slid into the ring from the bottom rope, hitting a backdrop to land on her own two feet. Lita took the divas championship out of Charlotte's hands while she handed the referee the new and improved women's championship. Once Lillian announced everyone and what the high stakes were in this matchup, the referee held the championship high in the air, handing it to one of the stage crew members before the bell rang intensely. 

All three talented women glared at each other with envy and pure bubbling hatred for one another. Sasha and Becky smirked at one another before deciding to double team Charlotte with no regrets trailing their minds. Once they beat her down, they threw Charlotte out of the ring so it can be one on one for now. Sasha threw Becky into the corner, kicking her gut multiple times till the count of four, pushing her to the ground and into a drastic headlock. 

-Time Skip- (I suck at writing matches)

Charlotte went to the top rope and landed a moonsault on both girl's outside of the ring. Charlotte picked herself up and tossed Becky inside the ring. Charlotte grabbed the Irish natives legs, locking her in the figure eight. Becky screamed in pure agony, searching for the body of Sasha Banks in hopes that she wouldn't have to tap. Becky turned her head to see the third person in this match up struggling to get out of the grip of Charlottes ancient father. Tears soiled down Beckys cheeks as she had no choice but to tap out.

743 words for this chapter. What do you think? Only a few more chapters left of this book.