Eight; Slight Feelings and No Way!

"Breaking news guys! Tonight there will be tag team action!" Michael Cole exclaimed excitedly, looking down at his scattered paper's. "Tonight it will be Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch vs the WWE diva's champion Charlotte and her mystery partner who will be introduced later on tonight on Smackdown" Michael Cole explained like it was nothing as he watched Paige vs Emma without saying another word.

FOCUS BECKY, FOCUS; 

FOCUS BECKY, FOCUS;

Rebecca mumbled over and over again to herself as she paced back and forth across the room like a caged animal wanting to escape. A hand rested on her shoulders slowly making the Irish lasskicker tense up by the cold touch. She cocked her head to the side her gaze never leaving the floor as she turned around instantly getting engulfed into a tight yet warm embrace. "Relax sweetheart, don't worry about those scumbags, we got this," Roman encouraged, making a small and faint blush illuminate Rebecca's cheeks. 

A soft chuckle escaped Roman's thin lips while a weak smile crossed Rebecca's. She nodded her head in agreement as Roman let go of the engulfing hug that once snuggled Becky. Rebecca wanted to pout in sadness, his tight embrace calmed her down slightly but she hid her inner sadness with a straight face. "You're right Roman! Even if we don't know who their Secretive partner is, I know we'll come out on top," Becky said energetically making a smile form on Roman's lips, seeing the outspoken, energetic ball of sunshine come out in Becky once again. 

"That's the Becky I know," Roman explained, lifting Becky's chin up, forcing her to look at him. A swarm of nervousness bubbled in their stomachs both never looking down. Their hearts fluttered as they both got closer until their lips were brushing against each other's. A faint giggle escaped Becky's lips as Roman pulled a strand of her firey orange hair behind her ears gently. Their moment was interrupted by the intercom yelling, 'Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch to the gorilla position,' They both fluttered back into reality and separated from each other's comfort of their arms and made their way to the gorilla position. 

Roman and Becky were still confused on whether or not if they're dating now or not. Both wanted to ask each other but they buried it behind as Roman's theme blasted throughout the arena, taking their signal to walk out there. A mixture of cheers and boos erupted through the packed all state arena as Becky and Roman slid in-between the ropes. Their ears instantly perked up hearing the diva's champion Charlotte's theme echo through their ears making them both cringe but when they looked up to see who her partner was, the only expressions  that laid on their features was pure shock, disbelief and sadness.

Sorry if I didn't update for awhil, who do you think is teaming with Charlotte to make Roman and Becky feel this way?