Four; Numb

A cackled chuckle escaped the lips of the Irish lasskicker while she sat at a pub, as she kept shaking her head with a look of disbelief crossing her features. She picked up her glass of whiskey, scanning the alcoholic beverage closely, squinting her eyes in the process. Rebecca pondered one last time wondering if this was the right way to deal with her issues, to forget the tragic day he left.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT;

Those haunting words bounced off her brain back and forth unwilling to let go all the guilt that stung her heart. Even if she didn't know Roman for very long, she can still hear his loud groans escaping his thin lips while his nose shattered to the merciless WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. She tried everything she could in hopes to rescue the muscular samoan man but that scumbag she used to call her friend attacked her from behind. 

Rebecca ran her fingers through her firey orange hair with her free hand, her other shaking and turning pale white from holding the glass cup for so long. "Fuck it," She whispered softly, instantly drowning her sorrows in alcohol. She took a deep yet shakey breath, her lip quivering and her eyes filling with tears, the memory still laying behind in the deepest stages of her mind. Rebecca still remembers the blood that dripped off of his face, remembering him holding his nose in pure agnony. 

HE'S GONE CAUSE OF YOU;

Rebecca bit her lip, holding in all the tears that threatened to fall, placing the money she owed on the counter of the bar, making her way out the door. Once she reached outside, she crouched down, pitching the bridge of her nose tightly. She inhaled and exhaled sharply at a constant rate trying to find another opiate to calm herself down, so she doesn't show anymore weakness. The Irish lasskicker sniffed, looking up at the night sky. 

She sighed heavily, rubbing her temples aggressively, she looked down at her watch. "Hell, here I come," Rebecca muttered, standing up, making her way towards the arena. Once Rebecca entered the arena, she made her way towards the diva's lockeroom, earning glares of pure hatred as she entered. She unzipped her luggage, getting out her ring gear, hearing a maniacal laugh escape the Bella Twins lips as they made their way over to Rebecca.

"Aw, what's wrong Becky? Still can't catch a break?" Nikki taunted, highfiving her sister like she came up with that all on her own.

"I mean, where is Roman anyway? Did he leave because you're just not pretty enough for him?" Brie asked, laughing tauntingly afterwards.

"First of all, I'm not dating him. And secondly, I better watch what you're saying because I'm not afraid to give you a good lasskicking," Rebecca threatened, venom dropping with every word.

"You really think that you.....

SLAP;

Rebecca had enough, slapping Nikki across the face. A look of disbelief and anger crossed Nikki's features while a psychopathic grin danced upon Becky's lips. " Next time, it will be your arm," Becky spat in her deep Irish accent. Becky left the room, making her way towards the gorilla position for her match against the boss Sasha Banks. She sat by the curtain, listening to Sasha's theme and waiting patiently for her theme song to blast through out the arena. 

After a few minutes, it was finally Becky's turn for her shot in the spotlight. The crowd rised to their feet, cheers dining through Becky's ears making her actually feel something, something that she hasn't felt in awhile, alive. She slid in-between the ropes, a smile inching on her lips, listening to the cheers once more before her music faded away. Before the match was set to begin, Charlotte, Hunter and Stephanie strutted down the ramp with their usual smug smirks plastered on their features. They lurked around ringside, staring down Becky like vultures.

They surrounded the ring, letting Sasha leave, they entered the ring. All three of them went after her, kicking the known injured ribs making Rebecca groan with excruciating pain. The Authority kept assaulting Becky, boos pointed towards the three. 

THUD;

THUD;

All movement stopped, while Hunter fell to his knees. The sharp pain burned through Becky but she turned to her side, a small smile formed on her lips, seeing the man that she thought was gone forever.