Eighteen; Blood For Blood.

*Skip Shane McMahon match, he lost against Undertaker*

     The titantron went ballistic as the lunatic fringe himself Dean Ambrose appeared on it with that smug smirk that tends to melt girl's hearts. "Two strikes, one more, their careers will come tumbling down." Dean explained, throwing a can high in the air then letting it fall. "I cannot wait till the main event, I'm gonna make a lot of money off of the fans belief in Roman Reigns." Dean explained, the crowd rising to their feet with their thumbs down.

  A dark yet amusing chuckle escaped Dean's thin lips by the fans irrelevance in all this. "There's no way he's gonna lose with his career on the line they say, the biggest match of his life, he's not gonna joke." Dean said in a mocking tone, his eyes widening. "I don't know, the stakes are high!" Dean yells, his voice cracking in the process. "He's gonna end up on the list of people including his girlfriend, Shane and anybody who tried to make a difference." Dean explained, a laugh of arrogance oozing out of him.

"You guy's really think you can shift the power in wwe? You can't!" Dean said, cocking his head to the side while his blue eyes darkened. "The Authority is jammed pack with some of the best talent in this industry making them indestructible." Dean exclaimed, licking his lips slowly and with anticipation. "When the night comes to a close my brotha, the only lights you'll be seeing is the ceiling lights when you lay in your own failure." Dean said lowly, a growl of pure resentment escaping his lips with each word as the titantron went black just in time when Roman's theme blasted throughout the arena.

                              Fear

                                        And faith.

The exact feelings that are running rapid throughout Roman's mind as he gave a stern expression, hiding the heartbreaking words his former brother uttered not even a minute ago. Roman fist bumped many fans hands as he walked down the screaming swarms of fans. He jumped over the barricade with ease, slightly looking back as reality settled in, knowing this match could be his very last. Roman waved the haunting thought aside as he slid in-between the ropes while Triple H's theme echoed throughout the arena, sending chills down his spine.

Triple H strolled confidently down the ramp, accompanied by his wife definitely gaining the audience's attention by that ground breaking entrance. Hunter entered the ring, holding his championship smugly in the air as Lillian announced the two competitors. After the announcement of where both men were from, Hunter handed the referee the championship before the bell blasted throughout the arena, signalling the match to get started.

-Skip Match- (I tried writing it but it turned out horribly, so I deleted it, sorry)

Roman felt blood pouring out of his skull after a cheap shot from Hunter's sledgehammer that the referee didn't see cause of Hunter's wife. Hunter set up for the pedigree on Roman but he scurried out of it, running towards the ropes and hits a drastic spear. He went for the pin.

1....... 2........ 3.........