My Uncle Is Tyler Oakley

Hi everyone! I am Zoe Calkins! I am a Youtuber! I have over 12,000 subscribers and I love it! I am 5'8 and have green eyes. I am 17 going on 18 in a month! I love Disney movies and fashion! My YouTube channel is a vlog/challenge/beauty channel. I love my mom but, sadly a week ago she died in a horrible car crash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe's PRO

I was packing up my final things before talking off to the airport. I grabbed my Canon camera and pressed record.

"Hey it's Zoe! I am going to vlog today because. I AM MOVING TO CALI!" I said. The camera was twirling with me as we went.

"The taxi dude will be here any minute to take me to the airport so this is going to be in bitty segments. I love my little ducklings but I have to go. The taxi man just showed up! Kiss! Kiss!" I said. I turned off my camera and locked up my house. The man smiled at me.

"Zoe?" He asked. I nodded. He put my bags in and then we took off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in line waiting to board the plane so I grabbed my camera.

"Boo! It's Zoe once again and I am in line for the plane." I said showing them the line.

"Were moving!" I said. I walked up the lady check my ticket and I boarded. I sat in the back.

"Ok so I am seated and ready to go guys! I am so fantabiously excited!" I said. I giggled.

" So this uncle I never met is meeting me there. I don't know what he looks like! What if he is mean? Anyway idk. And so this is my window seat view right now." I said. I moved the camera to the window.

"Selfie haha." I said. I faced the camera back to me.

"So I am gunna have to turn you guys off! Its time to go! Love my little ducklings! Kiss! Kiss!" I said.I turned it off and turned off my phone. The plane started off and took off into the air.  Then the flight attendance came out with cheese nips and prezels! Then one lady was getting drinks. I was eating my cheese nips when the drink lady came.

"What would you like?" She asked.

"Can I have a Pesi in the can please?" I asked she nodded. She went into the back. I ate my prezels when a little girl came down the isle.

"Your Zoe on Youtube! Can I have your autograph?" She asked. I nodded and signed her IPhone case.

"Here is your drink." The lady said when she came back.

"Thanks." I said. I drank it and turned my phone back on. I put my headphones in and listened to One Direction and all of my favorite artist.

At one point I look out the window and saw we were slightly close to the ground. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

"Please turn off your phone." She said. I nodded. I finished my Pepsi as she took my trash. Then we landed. I felt amazed. I grabbed my things and turned my phone back on and my camera. I headed down to baggage claim and then looked around. I saw a sign help up high that said, "Zoe Calkins!" I ran over and saw Tyler Oakley holding the sign.

"Your my uncle?" I asked.

"The one and only Tyler!" He said. I then clicked record.

"Hey ducklings! I am back and looks like my uncle is.." I pointed to him.

"The one and only Tyler!" He said.