Tenzo's Love

Tenzo woke up a little concerned, him and Kakashi haven't had a date in two weeks now and thoughts that Kakashi has found someone better couldn't help but fill his mind. He loved Kakashi and wanted them to stay together. He wanted Kakashi to talk to him, tell him what's wrong.

Tenzo was walking to the Anbu headquarters to get ready for a mission when he bumped into someone walking into the building. "Sorry!" Tenzo said looking up to see a new face. The man was tall and muscular with an angular jaw, fair skin, green round eyes and light brown hair. He was very attractive.

"I've never seen you around. Are you new?" Tenzo asked the unfamiliar person.

"Ya. Hi. My name Akio (A-Kee-O). I'm going on a mission today with someone named Tenzo but it seems like he's not here yet."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tenzo. So you're my new partner. Sorry I bumped into you, I was kinda spaced out." Tenzo said raising a hand to say hi.

"It's my fault," Akio said turning toward the building.

The two acquaintances went into the building and started getting ready. "You don't look so good," Akio said with a concerned look.

"I'm fi-" Tenzo fainted before he had a chance to finish what he was saying.

"Tenzo Senpai! Tenzo! Tenzo Senpai!" Akio shook the older man, and rushed him to the hospital.

Kakashi was training when he heard the news and raced to the hospital. When he walked into Tenzo's room he saw the brunette looking out the window at a light blue flower swaying in the wind. The sun shone through the window illuminating Tenzo's face. "Are you alright?" Kakashi asked breaking the silence in the room.

"Ya. I'm fine. I fainted from fatigue from overworking myself," Tenzo said standing up and opening the window to the cool air into the room.

"I was worried."

Kakashi walked over to try to give Tenzo a hug but Tenzo pushed him away. "Why haven't you talked to me in the last two weeks?" Tenzo asked with an upset look.

"I was busy."

"Doing what? What was sooo important you couldn't contact me?" Tenzo asked angrily.

"Thinking.... About us." Kakashi said looking down at his feet than back up at Tenzo.

"What is there to think about. I love you and have for years. You won't lose me."

"I know. I know. I'm not worried about me losing you. More like you losing me. I'm sorry to make you worry but I have a plan." Kakashi said becoming happier.

"Okay. What's this plan?" Tenzo asked curious of the look on Kakashi's face.

"Let's move in together!"

Tenzo was speechless.