I Do

"I want you to be my best man." These words kept replaying in Yamato's mind. 'We used to be together, and now were friends. There is nothing wrong with being his best man'

"So? Will you?" Kakashi asked with anticipation.

"Ummm." The shorter man said a little uncertain. With a small pause he finally said sure and smiled brightly. "I'm so happy for you guys. I will defiantly be your best man." Yamato said confidently this time.

The couple announced that the date of the wedding will be in the next week and that they are preparing hard for it. Yamato helped with most if the preparations throughout the week.

The day before the wedding.

It was the day before the wedding and that meant bachelor party. Iruka went of with some of the other teachers and Kakashi went with some of the other team leaders. They went to a place they knew the best. Ichiraku Ramen. They drank, laughed and ate until they were all to drunk or tired to think. Everyone left slowly and left the groom and best man together. "Sorry it wasn't the best bachelor party ever." Yamato said a little slurred. Kakashi who didn't get drunk replied, "This has been amazing. More than I would've asked for. I'm not a big bang type of guy I like small and fun, like tonight. Thank you Yamato for always being there for me." Yamato started to tear up and so was Kakashi. They have been through so much but still were friends for life.

The wedding day

The day was here. It was Kakashi and Iruka's wedding. The most important day of their lives. Kakashi walked down the isle with a smile on his face. This was a day he didn't wear his mask. His face was shown, and he wore a well tailored suit and black tie. Everyone showed up for this joyful occasion and everyone saw his bare face for the first time. Iruka came next. He was smiling ear to ear along with Kakashi. They held hands and looked into each others eyes. That's when the Hokage started talking. "Do you Iruka Umino take Kakashi Hatake to be your husband?" Kakashi put the ring on Iruka's finger as Iruka said yes. The Hokage continued. "Do you-"

"Yes!" Kakashi interrupted. Everyone laughed. They all thought Iruka would be the eager one to get married. Kakashi blushed as Iruka slid the ring onto Kakashi's ring finger.

Kakashi and Iruka were now married and headed off for their honeymoon.

The End.