Chapter Six

Parker's P.O.V.

I bit Victoria on the shoulder, marking her. She moaned in pleasure of the bite. Why the fuck are you marking her?! her wolf yelled at me. You should be marking our real mate. he growled. I blocked him out, not wanting to hear more about Leah. I mean, yeah she's my mate, but I don't want her knowing that everyone hates her. She could ruin my reputation.

Alex recently found out that she went missing, but I didn't care. I didn't even send out a search team. Alex looked like he was really mad that she was gone. I just shrugged it off. But, when me and Victoria are having a little make-out session, it wasn't as effective as before.

Dammit! I shoved Victoria off my bed and she went flying towards outside my door. I slammed the door shut, not wanting to see her, even after I marked her. Then, I did something I never would've thought I'd do over Leah. 

I cried.

I did love Leah. In fact, I would've had her in my arms a long time ago, if I didn't care about my reputation that much. But, I did, because I'm such an idiot. I need Leah right now.

I mind linked my pack warriors and the best searchers there are in my pack to go find Leah. They sounded disgusted when I told them that, so I used my Alpha tone in the mind-link so they would listen, and they did.

Now, I wait for Leah. I imagined all the things we would do when I get her back.

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting my thoughts of Leah. I growled. I stomped towards the door and opened it. Victoria is standing there with sad eyes.

"What do you want?" I growled at her.

"A-Are you going to leave me?" she said in a fake tone. "Even after you marked me?"

"Obviously. I want Leah, not you." I said in a obvious tone. "Now get the hell out of my face." I shut the door on her again. I heard footsteps, fainting away. Now, I can think about Leah again. We could have children together, and they would call us mom and dad. I chuckled at that idea. 

The babies will look like me and Leah together, cause we are the creators. Maybe we will have a girl. I'll kill anyone who touches her. She will look exactly like Leah. Then, maybe we will have a boy, who looks after my girl, who will one day become Alpha. I'll train him everyday and tell him NOT to reject their mate, like me.

Then, one day, I will bend down on one knee and ask her to marry me. Hopefully, she will say yes. We will get a house somewhere, where we can call it our own. Our children will grow up and me and Leah will be there to watch it happen. I can't wait for Leah to come back, and make this all happen.

Alpha Parker, we have located where Luna Leah is, said one of the searchers. Where?! I asked immediately. She is in Alpha Cameron's pack, the strongest pack in the United States, he said.

I growled. DAMMIT! Now I probably won't be able to get her back. 

Meet at the entrance of the pack house so we can charge in after Leah. I told them. Yes, Alpha, they responded.

After about 5 minutes, they were all at the entrance of the pack house. 

"So, in about a week, we will go to Alpha Cameron's pack to bring back our Luna." I told them.

There were a few cheers and a few disgusted looks. I growled at the people with disgusted looks.

"You will respect the Luna!" I told them with my Alpha tone. They bow down their heads in respect. That's what I thought.

I walked away from everyone and back into the pack house, up to my room. I laid down, hoping that Leah might come back to me, even after I rejected her. I regret all I did to her. Bullying, punching, and rejecting her. Jeez, why am I such an idiot. I closed my eyes and took a long breath, before drifting off to sleep.

---------------------

I woke up and got ready for school. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I did all my morning routine and stuff. I went outside into the kitchen and looked that breakfast was already prepared. I took a plate and a fork to get anything I wanted so I could go to school. I ate my breakfast and walked out the door.

I walked towards my car and got in. I drove to school which is about a 10 minute ride. I parked my car and got it. Everyone was staring at me. The girls started checking me out and the guys came towards me and said hey. 

I walked towards the school building and went to my locker. I got all of my books and went to my first class, which was math. I walked towards where the room was. I sat down with more people looking at me. I just ignored them. Class went by really fast, because I love math. Well, time to go to the next class, which was chemistry. I hate this class. I walked in and went to where my station was. We did all the stuff that is assigned to us. 

Blah, blah, blah, school was over. I went outside and towards my car. Then, I saw Alex stomping towards me. He grabbed me by the collar and he looked really angry.

"You! You never told me that you were Leah's mate. You never told me that YOU REJECTED HER!" he screamed at me angrily. My eyes grew wide.

"H-How did you find out?" I said sadly.

"Because of Victoria. She told me everything since she got mad at you."

"I-I-" I stuttered. He dropped me down on the floor and looked the other way.

"It was your fault she ran away. But it was my fault I wasn't there to protect and help her." he said. With that, he walked away.

I got up off the floor and towards my car. I got in and drove back to the pack house. I want Leah right now... I want her in my arms where she will always feel safe. There were little tears that came out of my eyes, hoping that no one took her away from me yet. I wiped my tears, only to cause the car to drift towards a tree.

I tried stepping on the brakes, but it was too late. I saw darkness after that.