Chapter Five

Previously...

"Do you accept me? As your mate?" he said seriously.  

Leah's P.O.V.

Do I accept Cameron? Of course you do! Say yes already! shouted my wolf. I don't know if I accept him though! I shouted back at my wolf.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked you that question." Cameron said sadly.

"No! I-I mean, I do accept you as a mate.. But how do I know I trust you?" I asked him.

"Because, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me..please remember that." he said. "You don't have to accept me now. I'll wait as long as I have to. But don't let it be too long." he chuckled. I nodded. "Alright, let's go back to the pack house, and I'll make you the most greatest lunch." he said happily. I nodded again.

We walked back to the car and got in. Cameron drove us back to the pack house. He got out of the car and immediately ran towards the door to open it for me. I giggled at his kindness. I thanked him and walked into the house.

There was a already a lot of people in here, because we were an hour late from that girl earlier. Cameron ran to the kitchen and started getting ingredients out for my "greatest lunch." I laughed at that moment.

All the heads were turned towards me and they immediately turned into disgusted looks. I backed up with fear, knowing they might come and hit me or something.

"Oh look, it's the girl who thinks they are Cameron's mate." said Brittany. Oh shit. Not her again. She started walking towards me. "So, how did you make Cameron thinking into you are his mate. Because I'm pretty sure that I am his mate. But, no. He has to believe you are his mate." she said disgustedly.

"Maybe because I am his mate." I told her coldly. She scoffed at my response.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Let me tell you something." she came towards me and whispered into my ear. "I'm pregnant with your mate." I gasped.

"N-No you're not." I said still in shock. She lifted up her shirt and it showed a little baby bump. Oh no... N-No this can't be happening. What if Cameron rejects us for her and her baby? my wolf exclaimed sadly. I-I don't know.. I told her. Tears started filling in my eyes, not because of the baby, but because of the fact that maybe Cameron may reject me. 

Brittany walked towards Cameron, who is currently in the kitchen stacking up bread and ham and cheese and all that good stuff.

"C-Cameron.. I need to tell you something.." Brittany whispered into his ear.

"What the fuck do you want?" Cameron asked, very irritated.

"I-I'm pregnant with your child.." Brittany said. Cameron's eyes widened with fear.

"W-What?" he said sounding a little scared. "H-How? Are you sure it's mine. You have been sleeping with a lot of other unmated males." he said. "Y-Yeah. That's it." he laughed nervously.

"No. It's yours. Now, are you going to reject that little stupid mate of yours?" she said sounded excited and annoyed. Cameron growled. He stomped towards me and looked me into the eye.

"I'm not going to reject you." Cameron said softly. My eyes grew wide.

"Y-You're not?" I said.

"No. I would never reject you for the world. Even if she is pregnant with my child." he said. I tackled him with a hug and cried. "Don't cry, little mate." I just kept on crying even harder. Cameron hugged me back. Everyone in the pack house looked at us. Brittany looked at me with so much anger. She growled, ran and charged at me. I yelped at this and Cameron pushed me behind his back.