Chapter Sixteen

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up, my neck feeling sore. I looked beside me and saw Cameron sleeping with a slight smile on his face.

I looked at him for a couple of more seconds before slowly getting up, being careful not to wake him up and went into the bathroom.

I pushed my hair aside and saw my mark, it was Cameron's initials. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I felt arms wrap around my waist, Cameron's chin resting on my head. I nodded at him, and continued staring at the mark.

I wanted this moment to last longer, but I needed to use the bathroom. Cameron let go of my when he saw my discomfort, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I need to use the bathroom," He chuckled, "You could've said so earlier." Cameron kissed my cheek before closing the door, "No locks!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes before locking the door and did my business.

When I went back into the bedroom, Cameron wasn't here. I looked through the walk in closet, thinking he would try to scare me. No one in there.

I heard the door open, and it was Cameron holding a tray. When the smell of food hit my nose, I felt my mouth water.

He set the tray down and took drinks from a person on the outside. "Breakfast is served." He said, grinning.

I sat down on the bed and immediately started shoveling food into my mouth.

"Who made the food?" I asked him curiously, remembering that he said he can't cook.

He blushed a little, and looked at the floor. "The maids did..." I just giggled at him.

"Well, thanks for the gesture, Cam." I said, and walked to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back.

"Leah?" Cameron said. I looked up at him.

"D-Do you want to go on a date with m-me?" he asked shyly. I giggled at him.

"Of course, Cameron." I replied. He smiled brightly, showing his dimples.

"GREAT!" he yelled. "I'll come by later at 7." I nodded.

Cameron kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door to go to his office. After he left, I hurried out the door to get Audrey. I needed her help to get me ready for me and Cameron's date.

I walked out the door and downstairs to the living room to see if Audrey was there.

And she wasn't.

I walked to the kitchen and she was there with Tyler (her mate.) I walked up to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Sup, Luna." Tyler said. I blushed at my title.

"Hey Leah." Audrey said. "Do you need anything?"

"Um.. yeah. Cameron asked me out on a date and I was wondering if you could help me pick out what to wear." I told her.

She squealed very loud and me and Tyler has to cover our ears before it exploded.

"I'll take it as a yes?" I asked. She nodded quickly.

"Tyler, I'm going to-" she started.

"I know." Tyler said. "I was there."

"Alright, bye, Ty." Audrey said and kissed him on the cheek.

Audrey took my hand and led me to me and Cameron's room.

She made me sit on a chair and she went to her room to get her make-up kit with loads of make-up stuff. (A/N I don't know anything about make-up so.. let's just say that she got some make-up on her and she looks great.)

Audrey walked me to a mirror in our room and I saw how I looked.

"How do you look?" Audrey asked me.

"I.. don't look.. ugly.. I guess." I replied.

"No. No you don't." Audrey stated. "Now, what dress should you wear." she asked mainly to herself. She went to me and Cameron's closet and pulled out a few dresses that was in there. Even I didn't know that was in there.

Audrey laid the dresses down and asked me to try all the dresses. I tried all of them and I picked the black one. (A/N Picture above.) Andrey got me some jewelry and curled my hair for me.

"There. All done." Audrey said. I looked in the mirror again and smiled.

It was 6:47 and Cameron should be here later. I thanked Audrey for all her help. I walked out into the living room later and saw that Cameron was already at the door waiting for me. He saw me and his jaw dropped.

I walked up to him and closed his mouth. I then kissed him. We stopped after he gave me one rose.

"One rose for the one girl I need in my life." Cameron said. I smiled at him and hugged him. He brought me outside and into his car.

"So.. where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." he said.

He drove for about 20 more minutes and we finally arrived somewhere in the woods. He stopped the car and went to my side to open the door for me. I thanked him and went out the door.

He took my hand in his and led me to an opening. There were lights everywhere and there was a table full of food.

"Its beautiful." I told Cameron. He hugged me from behind.

"I love you, Leah." he said.

"I love you too, Cameron." I said.

He brought me to the table and gave me all the food there was. We ate and talked about things. We both had a great time. After about 3 hours, we decided it was time to go home and call it a day.

We went back to the pack house and we went straight to our room. Cameron laid down on the bed and I laid down beside him.

"Thank you, Cameron." I said.

"Anytime, Leah." he said. "Lets go to sleep." I nodded at him. I closed my eyes and Cameron wrapped his arms around me. We fell into a peaceful sleep together.
----------------------

Yay!! An update!! FINALLYLYLY!! SORRY GUYS :( but I gotteem.
And thanks Waffl3s for helping me write part of this chapter <3
I know. I suck.

-Cookiez :3