Chapter Seventeen

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up with the comfort of Cameron's arm around my waist. I used my technique of how to get Cameron's grasp, and this time it didn't work. I struggled under his hold and hoped for the best that Cameron would wake up to my struggling.

A few minutes later, Cameron finally woke up.

I'm free at last! 

Cameron looked at me and said, " Morning, beautiful." I looked back up at him and smiled.

"Morning, Cam." I left his grasp immediately, in need of the bathroom. I went in there and took a shower, which was relaxing by the way, and did my morning routine. I came out with Cam not in the room anymore. I looked around the room and searched everywhere to see if he was hiding somewhere, but he wasn't anywhere in the room. 

I walked towards the door and before I stepped outside, I peeked through the door to see if anyone was going to scare me. Nope. 

I started heading towards the stairs so I can check if Cam was down there. The stairs were so long so it felt like a long time before I was at the bottom. Looking around the living room, Cam wasn't there either.

I gasped. 

What if he was with Vicky again?! My heart ached at the sound of that. I thought Cameron and I were good. My eyes started to sting, but I kept walking to the kitchen.

Then I bounced off something. I rubbed my head and looked up. 

Cameron!

I tackled him with a hug and buried my face into his chest and cried out my worries. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay, Leah?" he asked with so much concern in his voice. I nodded immediately. I hugged him tight.

"What's wrong?" he asked me. I looked up at him with my face full of tears and looked away.

"I-I-" I stuttered with my words. I was so glad that Cameron was not with Vicky. "I thought you were with... Vicky..." I sighed, knowing that he knows what was on my mind.

He wrapped his arms around me, tight to give me all the love, but not tight enough to kill me. I hugged him back with the same gestures.

"I'm sorry. That situation with Vicky was a misunderstanding. She came to me and I tried to push her away, but she was so clingy." I looked up at him and he made a disgusted face. I laughed at his ugly face. He smiled. 

"That will never happen again, okay?" he said, reassuringly. I nodded at him and gave him a big smile. He stood up and lifted me up with him.

"I came down here to make you breakfast." he said and led me to the kitchen. There are all those breakfast items that you can think of. I jumped with joy. I looked at him, smiled, and thanked him. I grabbed a plate and took most of the bacon that was there. I sat down so I can enjoy the meal that was prepared for me.

Cameron was grabbing his own food, and noticed that all the bacon was gone. He looked at me, my plate, then back at me. I shrugged and gave him a poker face. Cameron laughed it off and we enjoyed a nice breakfast together, before starting our day.

----------------------------------------

omgomgomg i updated ccc:

sorry for the long wait huehuehue (litterally MONTHS!!) . and sorry for wasting your time on this book :c

hope you stay tuned for the next update! <3

- Cookiez :3

P.S. thank you for understanding that it's a bad book c: and for all of the love and support <33333333333