Chapter Fourteen

Andrew's P.O.V. (A/N I changed Parker's name to that <<<< :3 )

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed. Then, memories started coming back that I had a car crash.. I saw that I was hooked up with all these wires, so I unplugged all of them. They started beeping.

The doctors and nurses came and started saying things.

"Are you alright, Alpha?"

"We need to run some tests on you."

"Please lay back do-"

"I'm alright." I told them.

"But, we need to run some tests on you."

I sighed. "Fine." I went back to the bed and laid down. They started checking on my body, to see if we still have any injuries.

"Okay, Alpha. It's done. You may go, but please be careful." The doctor told me. I nodded and went out of the room. Today, I can finally go and get Leah. My pack has trained, just in case if anyone gets in our way.

I went to the pack house and mind-linked everyone to come to the pack house. They immediately showed up.

"So.. it may have been more than a week, but we can finally go and get out Luna!" I shouted. Everyone cheered, but some of them were still disgusted that Leah is the Luna. I growled at them, and they stiffened. I smirked.

"We know that our Luna Leah is in Alpha Cameron's pack, and they are the strongest pack, so we have to be careful." They all nodded.

"Let's go!" We went outside to the forest and we all shifted. We ran until we were finally at Cameron's pack. In about 10 minutes, we arrived and we were about to go on their territory, until someone growled. We looked up and saw that Cameron was standing there.

"What are you doing on my territory?" Alpha Cameron asked calmly.

"We came to get back our Luna Leah." I stated. Then, all of a sudden, he was pissed.

"So you were the one who rejected Leah." he said, darkly. Rejected Leah... I took back that rejection, though. And why was she here in the first place?

"I regret the rejection I made with Leah. I'm her mate, please give her back to me." I said.

"Your mate?" he said, and chuckled. "She's not your mate, she's mine." I don't know what he's talking about. Of course she is my mate. Why is she his?

"What are you talking about?" I asked him curiously. "She is my mate, she's not yours."

He chuckled again. "You rejected her, and I am her second chance mate. Too bad, she's mine now." Leah's head popped up from behind him. She looked at me with wide eyes. 

"W-What are y-you d-doing here?" she said. 

"L-Leah, I-I'm so sorry I ever rejected you.. Please come back to our pack and be Luna. I'll make it up to you for rejecting you.. and we can be together, as mates." I begged her. I wanted her to come back. No scratch that, I need her to come back.

Then, she said the words that I never thought she would say.

"I-I can't." she whispered. 

"W-Why?" I asked her sadly.

She looked at Cameron and smiled. "I have my mate right here." she said softly. I felt my heart break and tears are forming in my eyes. Cameron looked at Leah and smiled, too. He leaned down and kissed her, on her soft lips. She responded quickly, but realized that I was still here, so they broke apart. Cameron gave Leah another peck on the lips.

They looked back at me, and I had tears already falling down my eyes. Leah started frowning since my emotions are still tied with hers. She looked at Cameron and it seemed like they were mind-linking each other.

Cameron looked a little pissed at something, but sighed and nodded his head. Leah is smiled, and it was beautiful. She started walking up to me and pulled me into a hug. I was a little shocked, but hugged her back.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled against her hair.

"It's okay. I understand that there are some other people better than me." she said against my chest.

"T-That's not true." I told her. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met."

She blushed and let me go. "Sorry.. I need to go.." she said softly. I don't want her to go.

"W-Wait!" I called after her. She turned around and looked at me with a questioning look. "Please don't leave.. I want you back.. please.."

"You made the mistake by rejecting me, Andrew." she said, and went back inside the pack house. I sighed and turned around. 

"Let's go." I said to my pack and we headed to leave back to our pack house.

I will get you back, Leah. I promise.

----------------------------

Wooo! Another chapter! :D

I change the name from Parker to Andrew later on, or maybe today. Thanks for reading! :D

-Cookiez :3