Chapter Seven

Leah's P.O.V.

I. Just. Kissed. Cameron. The. Cameron. Alpha Cameron. My mate. I can't believe it. I love him. Wait, what. I-I love him.. What is he going to say about this? I know he might reject me. What if he does? I can't be rejected again. Maybe I can. Maybe I can bear the pain like I did from Parker's rejection. I won't tell him that I love him. I'll just keep it to myself...

We let look go of each other, and was breathing really hard. We looked at each other with love in both of our eyes. I grabbed me and gave me a big hug and I hugged him back. He mumbled in my hair something, I can't make out. I stuffed my head into his chest and snuggled with him. 

Cameron and I just wanted to stay like this forever, just having each other's presence. We stayed like this for about 10 minutes before we let each other go. We looked at each and just smiled. <3

"Want to get something to eat?" he asked. I nodded. We walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. 

He took out all the necessary items for something, I have no idea. 

"What are you making?" I asked.

"It's for me to know and you to find out."

I groaned. I hated guessing. There was ham and cheese and stuff. OHHHHH! HAHAHAHAAHA! 

"Sandwich!" I screamed at him. He looked at me.

"How did you know?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Hehehehe. Is that the only thing you know how to make?" I asked him playfully.

"Of course not. I can make eggs and ramen and all that good stuff." he said proudly. I laughed at him. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing." I replied. He sent me a playfully glare and continued making his sandwich. I watched him stack all the ingredients. After about 5 minutes, he finished stacking 2 perfect sandwiches. I looked at it with awe. It looked like one of those sandwich which they used photoshop with. 

"Eat up!" he said. I took a big bite of it. The flavors of everything in the sandwich exploded in my mouth. My eyes exploded and of how great the sandwich tasted. I moaned at the great taste. I kept on eating the sandwich until all of it was gone. 

Cameron looked at me and smiled. He still had half his sandwich. You know what that means.. I leaned forward to him and snatched the sandwich away from him. HAHAHAHA, SUCKER! He looked at me with wide eyes. I took a big bite out of his sandwich. There was about 3 more bites left. I hate all of it. He was still looking at me with wide eyes. I smiled at him and ran away quickly before he could catch me.

"Hey! Get back here!" he yelled at me playfully. I just ran faster to wherever this house could take me. Then I bumped into someone.

"Oof." I said quietly as possible. Cameron was already behind me. He lifted me up and put me to my feet. "Thanks." 

"No problem." I quickly looked at the person who I bumped into. It was the same guy that drove here when I first landed on Cameron's territory. 

"Sorry." I mumbled quietly and the man. He chuckled.

"It's fine." he said. "My name is Caleb." He pulled his hand out and I shook it.

"Leah."

"I know Luna." I blushed.

"I-I'm not Luna.." I said to him.

"Yeah you are. Don't lie to me. I know from Cameron's face." he looked at Cameron. Cameron laughed.

"I love her." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I perked up from his sudden movement. Cameron... I love you too. He let go of me and I hugged him. He wasted no time hugging me back. We let go of each other. Caleb stared at us, smiled, and walked away. 

"So.. What do you want to do right now? I don't have anything to do at the moment." he asked.

"I don't know.." 

"Want to watch some shows on the t.v.?" I nodded. We walked towards the living room where the t.v. was. "What do you want to watch?"

"Um.. horror?" I asked. He nodded. He pulled out some movies for me to pick. I picked the one that doesn't sound as scary.

We sat down on the couch and sat in a very comfortable position. Cameron played the movie and it was already freaking me out. Why did I pick a horror movie?! I hid under the blanket that was covering the both of us. 

I prayed that nothing would pop-up. Cameron paused the movie. He chuckled at me.

"Are you alright down there?" he asked.

"Yeah.. I think." I replied.

"If you s-" he was suddenly cut off by a scream.

"OMGGGG! YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING A MOVIE WITHOUT ME?!" someone screamed. Someone laughed behind her.

I came out of the covers hoping to not see anything on the t.v. I see Audrey standing there, with possibly her mate behind her. She came towards a couch next to ours. The male stalked behind her and they got comfortable together. 

"So.. How have you been Leah. I haven't seen you since like forever." she said.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." I replied.

"Oh! Right! This is my mate, Tyler." she introduced him.

"Sup, Luna." he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi. And you can just call me Leah." 

"Soo.. Alpha.. Are you going to play the movie.. or not!" she said excitedly. Cameron looked at me as if saying if it was okay to play it. I nodded at him. I went back under the covers, just to hear screaming and murderous cries. 

Thank god I'm safe down here. Then the movie stopped playing. What is happening? I heard footsteps coming my way. Uh-oh.. What is happening...WHAT IS HAPPENING! I slowly went up the covers.

"BOO!" screamed Audrey.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and fell off of the couch. I looked at Audrey with a murderous look. 

"Oh shit." she ran back to her mate and screamed for his help. He laughed.

"Tyler.." 

"Fine, fine." he gave up Audrey.

"TYLER! WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEE! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME!" she screamed at him playfully. His eyes widened. 

"OF COURSE I LOVE MY LITTLE BABY!" he screamed back at her playfully and hugged her. I laughed at their silliness and walked back to Cameron. He brought me to his lap and hugged me tightly to his chest.

"I love you, Leah. You know that?" I blushed and hid behind my hair.. or tried. "Don't hide from me. I love you little blush." I just blushed even harder.

"Cameron.. I need to tell you something." he looked at me with a questioning look.

"I-I" I stuttered.

-------------------------------------------

HUEHUEHUE! WHAT WAS SHE GONNA SAY. DUN DUN DUNN.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, SO I WROTE THIS RANDOMNESS HERE! DX

- Cookiez