Chapter Twelve

Leah's P.O.V.

"Looking for someone?" someone said.

Me and Cameron turned around to where the voice came from. There was a guy all masked up, so no one could his true identity. He was holding Oliver up by his collar, but Oliver wasn't moving. Behind him was a bunch of wolves, ready to attack. 

Cameron was about to lunged towards him, but I pulled him back.

"What'd you take him?" I asked the man, angrily. All he did was smirk.

Cameron mind-linked the our pack warriors to come to where we are. Immediately, they showed up.

"Go." Cameron whispered.

Everyone started to attack each other. I ran towards to where Oliver was, and picked him up. Someone jumped on from behind me and pinned me below him. Oliver was right under, so I tried not to squish him. One of the pack warriors lunged at the wolf on top of me. He killed the wolf instantly.

"Thank you." I said to him. He nodded in response, because he is in his wolf form. The wolf trotted off the kill some other wolf. 

I picked Oliver back up and ran towards "safety." Everyone was fighting for what seems like hours, before most of them were dead. The enemies all started retreating. They ran towards the forest and disappeared. There were only about 4 wolves from out pack that died. I hope they didn't have mates, because that would have been horrible.

Everyone started going behind a bush and got clothes, so they could shift back. (A/N Don't know where they got the clothes... >-> )

Cameron went up to me and hugged me.

"Please help Oliver." I begged Cameron. He nodded. He mind-linked the pack doctor to come to the forest.

In about 2 minutes, she showed up. My eyes widened at who the pack doctor was. It was none other than Vicky.

"Yes, Alpha?" Vicky said cheerily. "What'd you call me for?"

"First of all, back up. And I need to to help Oliver over there." Cameron said.

Vicky turned around and saw me holding Oliver in my arms. 

"Ugh. I have to help her child? What a whore. Getting a child at such a young age." she sneered at me.

I growled. 

"You help him, or do I have to help you with that mistake of a life of yours. And he is not really my real child." I told her, while cracking my knuckles.

"Okay, okay. Geez. Don't get all crazy about it. Lay him down." I did as she told me to. She injected him with all types of fluids in her pocket. 

"There, all done. He should be waking up tomorrow." she turned to Cameron and started to touch his chest. "So.. Now the real reason why you called me here?" she said seductively.

"Please stop touching me." Cameron said sternly, and yanked her hand off his chest. I sighed in relief, knowing that Cameron won't betray me again. Cameron walked towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

"Lets go back to the pack house." Cameron said softly. I nodded. We walked until we finally reached the pack house. Vicky was still following us, with an angry look. I turned around and stuck a tongue at her. She made a disgusted face at me.

Cameron went to the front of the door and opened it for me. I thanked him and I walked inside. I went up to Oliver's room and brought Oliver inside. I placed him down on his bed and tucked him. I kissed his forehead and started walking to the door.

"M-Mommy?" Oliver said softly. I whipped my head around and smiled.

"Right here." I replied. I walked back towards Oliver.

"Sleep with me?" he asked. I smiled again.

"Of course." I slipped under the covers with him and hugged him close to me.

"Goodnight, Mommy."

"Goodnight, Oliver." I closed my eyes. I head the door creak open and I smelled Cameron's scent. He thought I was asleep, so he went under the covers beside Oliver and hugged me and Oliver close to him. 

"Goodnight, Oliver. Goodnight, sweetie." He kissed both of our foreheads and went to sleep. I went to sleep after him.

------------------------------------

I woke up to Cameron's strong arm tightly wrapped around me and Oliver. I could easily slip out of his grasp because his arms is not long enough to hold Oliver and me. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I came back out with Oliver sitting on the bed.

He looked at me.

"Mommy!" he yelled.

"Shhh." I said and pointed to Cameron. He nodded.

"Mommy." he whispered. I chuckled softly and nodded and him questioningly. "What happened yesterday?" he ask curiously.

All the events that happened yesterday all came back to my head.

"N-Nothing." I lied. I know. I shouldn't be lying to a child, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Okay, mommy." I smiled at him.

Out of nowhere, Cameron yawned. Oliver and I looked at him, and he stopped midway of his yawn.

"What?" Cameron asked curiously. "Something on my face?" He touched his whole face.

Oliver laughed at him, and I giggled. He jumped out of bed and tackled me playfully. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Oliver came and hugged both of our legs. Cameron picked him up, and hugged crushed Oliver in between Cameron and I.

"Hungry?" Cameron asked me and Oliver. We both nodded. Cameron led Oliver and I to the kitchen, and started making cereal for all of us.

Once he was done, Oliver and I dug in. Man, I love cereal in the morning. Cameron watched me it the cereal and it was getting creepy. I looked at him and he looked away, blushing a little.

Aww.. he's blushing, said my wolf. I mentally nodded at her. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry, I haven't been updating for a while. I was doing stuffs and more stuffs. I'll update extra early next time (maybe not.)

Thanks for dem reads! <3

It might not seem a lot, but it is to me. It's like 457923075948705 reads in my world. So thanks! <3

And, this chapter might be a little short, I don't know. It seems really short to me.

-Cookiez :3