Chapter Fifteen

Leah's P.O.V.

(Before Andrew went to get Leah back.)

I was shuffling around my room thinking about what to do. Cameron just told me that Andrew and his pack is coming here right now to get me back. Why would he want to get me back? We already rejected each other and we moved on.

What if he regretted the rejection? No. That's not it. Why would he come here?

Maybe he did regret it, my wolf said to me. Why would he regret his rejection? I asked my wolf. He can't ignore the mate pull between you and him. I sighed and blocked her out.

Cameron came busting through the door. I looked at him.

"Alpha Andrew is here." he said. I nodded at him and we went outside toward the edge of the territory. Andrew was there looking at Cameron. He still didn't notice my presence, thank god.

"What are you doing on my territory?" Cameron asked calmly.

"We came to get back our Luna Leah." Andrew stated. Then, all of a sudden, Cameron was pissed. So Andrew did come back to get me..

"So you were the one who rejected Leah." Cameron said, darkly. 

"I regret the rejection I made with Leah. I'm her mate, please give her back to me." Andrew pleaded.

"Your mate?" Cameron said, and chuckled. "She's not your mate, she's mine." I blushed at his words.

"What are you talking about?" Andrew asked him curiously. "She is my mate, she's not yours."

Cameron chuckled again. "You rejected her, and I am her second chance mate. Too bad, she's mine now." I showed my head from behind Cameron. Andrew looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-What are y-you d-doing here?" I asked curiously, already knowing why.

"L-Leah, I-I'm so sorry I ever rejected you.. Please come back to our pack and be Luna. I'll make it up to you for rejecting you.. and we can be together, as mates." Andrew begged me. 

"I-I can't." I whispered.

"W-Why?" Andrew asked sadly.

I looked at Cameron and smiled. "I have my mate right here." I said softly. Cameron looked at me and smiled, too. He leaned down and kissed me. I responded quickly, but realized that Andrew was still here, so we broke apart. Cameron gave me another peck on the lips.

I blushed and smiled, knowing that Cameron will always be here for me. I will never reject Cameron. But, I need to hug Andrew and tell him I'm sorry.

I mind-linked Cameron that I wanted to hug Andrew and apologized to him. Cameron looked a little pissed but sighed and nodded his head anyways.

"I'm sorry." Andrew mumbled my hair.

"It's okay. I understand that there are some other people better than me." I said against his chest.

"T-That's not true." Andrew said. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met."

I blushed and let him go. "Sorry.. I need to go.." I said softly. 

"W-Wait!" Andrew called after me. I turned around and looked at him with a questioning look. "Please don't leave.. I want you back.. please.."

"You made the mistake by rejecting me, Andrew." I said, and went back inside the pack house. 

"Let's go." Andrew said to his pack and he headed to leave.

After Andrew and his pack left, me and Cameron went to watch a movie together. We are watching a horror movie, well, he's watching the horror movie. I'm just under the blanket beside, hoping nothing would come at me.

"Boo!" Cameron screamed. I screamed and jumped out of the blanket, running upstairs with my arms flailing around. I opened the door to our room and locked it immediately.

I heard Cameron chuckling outside, telling me to open the door.

"No!" I screamed at Cameron.

"C'mon, Leah, pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeee." he whined like a little kid. Oh, that reminded me, Oliver. I went towards the door and opened it.

"Cameron, move please." I asked him, not really. He sighed and moved aside. I went towards Oliver's room, with Cameron trailing behind me. I opened it quietly and saw Oliver sleeping. I smiled and closed the door, softly.

"Let's go to sleep." Cameron said. I nodded and followed him to our bedroom. I laid down and Cameron laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

------------------

I woke up and noticed that Cameron was not here anymore. I frowned, but got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did all that morning stuff. I walked to Cameron's office, hoping he was there.

I opened the door and he looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" Cameron mumbled against my hair.

"I just wanted to see what you're up to." I replied. He let go and kissed me. I responded, and we let go of each other for air.

"Leah..." 

"Yeah?"

"Um.. C-Can I mark you?" he whispered. I looked at him and grinned. I nodded at him. "R-Really?" Cameron said, sounding shocked. I giggled and nodded at him again.

He kissed me again and started trailing kisses down to where he marks me. He kissed the spot for a few seconds and, well, he marked me. It hurt for a few seconds, but then it felt amazing. Cameron looked back at me and smiled like a little kid.

"I love you, Leah." Cameron whispered.

"I love you, too, Cameron." I replied back to him.

--------------------------------

Lol, ye. :D

- Cookiez :3