Chapter Thirteen

Leah's P.O.V.

He looks so cute when he blushes, my wolf told me. I also agreed with that statement. He turned back around and looked at me.

"S-So, how do you like that cereal?" he asked me. I giggled. I did not know you could create small talk with cereal.

"It's good?" I replied unsure of what else to say. He patted my head and went back to eating his cereal and I went back to eating mine.

"All done!" Oliver said.

Me and Cameron looked at him and smiled. We finished our cereals at the same time.

"Done!" Me and Cameron said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"So.. what do you guys want to do?" Cameron asked. I shrugged.

"Oh! Oh! I KNOW!" Oliver said.

"Yes?" Cameron replied.

Oliver cleared his throat. I chuckled and so did Cameron. "I would want to... learn to fly!"

"Me too!" I blurted. 

Cameron scratched the back of his neck.

"Um.. I don't know how to teach you guys to fly.." he said sadly. Then, it seemed like a light bulb shined above his head and he snapped his fingers. "I know!" He carried Oliver and brought him on top of the couch. 

"Get ready, Oliver!" Cameron shouted.

"All ready!" Oliver shouted back. Cameron just dropped Oliver on the couch.

"You flew, Oliver!" Cameron shouted happily.

No response. Oliver looked at Cameron. "I didn't fly." Oliver stated.

"It was suppose to work." Cameron pouted. I laughed at his childishness. Oliver went to Cameron's leg and hugged his leg.

"It's okay, Daddy." Oliver patted Cameron's leg, still hugging it. Cameron bent down and picked Oliver back up.

"Now what to do?" I asked them.

"Food?" Cameron suggested. "Even though we just ate cereal, but.. food!"

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Okay, Daddy." Oliver said.

We went to the car and drove to a nearby breakfast eating place. (A/N I don't know what it's called, but it's fine.) I got off the car and went inside. It was a pretty cozy place inside. We ordered our food and waited for a while before it came. 

"Hey, Leah?" Cameron asked. I looked up and cocked my head at him. "I've been thinking about this for a while now. We have been through so much together. I only know you for about a few months now, but it made me realized that I really love you. Your my mate, my future Luna. So.. Leah Rose," (A/N I also don't know know her last name.. damn. I lost all of my information of the characters when my computer restarted. I cry.) he reached for my hand and put it in his, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Cameron asked with a big smile on his face. I blushed.

Before I could answer, Oliver interrupted me.

"Wait, Daddy! You need to ask me if you can be Mommy's girlfriend, so she can have my consent." Oliver said professionally. Cameron and I chuckled.

"Alright, Oliver. Can I have your consent to be Mommy's boyfriend?" Cameron asked, playing along with Oliver.

"Hmm.. Okay!" Oliver said.

Cameron looked back at me, waiting for my answer.

"Of course I would be your girlfriend, silly!" I yelled at Cameron, playfully.

Cameron shouted happily, "She said yes!" He got up off his seat hugged me. People in the restaurant, clapped for us, probably thinking that Cameron asked me to marry him. I wonder what our future would be like. How many kids would we have? I shook the thoughts out of my head. That would be the future, right now, we are in present time, and we have to see where our fate picks for us.

I came back to reality and Cameron leaned in to kiss me. I blushed, but I leaned in, too. We shared a passionate kiss and we let go. Cameron hugged me again, and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

Then, I mustered up all the courage I had to say the 3 words back to him. 

"I love you, too." I whispered to him.

He let go of the hug and took my shoulders in his firm hands. He was smiling really big again.

"Say that again." Cameron said cheerfully.

"I-I love you." I stuttered.

"Say it again."

"I love you."

"It's like music in my ears." he said. I laughed at him. He looked at me and said again, "I love you."

We looked back at Oliver. He was just blowing bubbles in his milk. We paid for the meal and Cameron picked Oliver up with one hand and the other, he interlocked it with mine. I responded with his touch and interlocked it back.

We drove back home and went to take a short nap.

--------------------------------------------------

WOOOO! I FINALLY UPDATED BUT IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER LOOL!

SORRY BUT SCHOOL ;---; 

It's taking over me lief. aye. But woooo. Updateeee ;D

- Cookiez :3