Chapter Ten

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up from my dreaded sleep, remembering what happened last night. I sighed and  went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did all the things I needed to do for the morning.

Walking outside the bathroom, my stomach grumbled. I walked to the door and opened it, only to bump into something. I slipped through the crack and saw Cameron there, sleeping. My eyes widened. Did he stay out here the whole night?

His eyes slowly started to open and he saw me, and smiled. I returned the smile, but I wasn't going to forgive him from what he did last night. He has to earn my forgiveness.

"Leah?" I looked snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I-I'm so sorry. I could explain what happened." he stuttered nervously. I sighed.

"There's nothing to be explained about."

I walked away from him and went downstairs to the kitchen. There were pack members there eating and having a great time. I walked towards them, and seem to notice my presence because they all looked at me and said, "Luna," and bowed at me.

"Don't bow your heads.. I'm not even Luna yet." I said cheerfully.

"Yeah!" someone shouted.

I turned to who the person was. It was the same girl who kissed Cameron last night. I growled, and she smirked.

"She's not even Cameron's mate. I mean, look at her. She's ugly as hell. We all know who Cameron's mate is: me." she sneered at me.

I lunged at her, and took her neck in my hands. I gripped on it hard, raising her in the air. She gagged and begged me to stop, but I didn't. I felt someone's arms around my waist, and from the scent, it was Cameron.

"Leah, baby, stop.. You're hurting her." Cameron said softly.

So, now he's on her side. What the fuck, my wolf growled. I blocked her out.

"Let go, Cameron." I growled at Cameron.

"Only if you let her go." I smirked.

I threw the girl, and she almost crashed into the wall, but Cameron caught her from behind. I growled. 

"Cameron, baby, please kill her. She almost killed me." the girl said, sounding sad.

"No. She's my mate."

"But, I'm your mate!" the girl whined.

"No, you're not, Vicky." he growled at her, and dropped her on the floor. All the pack members watched as this happened. I snapped out of my angry state realized what I have done. My eyes widened. What has gotten into me?! I ran through the pack members and went back up to my room.

I cried. I just hurt a person.

"Leah..." someone said from outside. It was Calum, Cameron's Beta.

"Yeah?" I said, trying to mask my sniffles.

"Open the door.. Please?" I hesitantly got up from my bed and opened the door for Calum. Behind him was Tyler and Audrey.

I let them come inside and I locked the door behind them. I turned to them and they all pulled me into a hug, and I hugged them back.

"You wanna talk about this?" Audrey offered.

"I'm... fine. I think."

"Leah. We all know that if a girl says, 'I'm fine,' is not fine at all." Audrey stated. I chuckled, lighting up the mood.

"You know, I have known Cameron for a long time, and he has changed ever since you got here, ya know?" Calum said.

"Yeah. He used to be a little dick, getting angry all the time, sleeping around." Tyler added. I laughed at how Cameron used to be. "Cameron's life isn't exactly perfect." My eyes widened.

"W-What happened?" I asked them.

"That is not our place to tell. It's Cameron's. Go ask him." Audrey said.

I groaned. I talking to Cameron was the last thing I wanted to do right now. My stomach grumbled again.

"You hungry?" Calum, Tyler, and Audrey said at the same time. I giggled and nodded. "Let's get some food for you." They all said at the same time again. They all looked at each other, and laughed. I joined them.

We got up off my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. No one there anymore, except Cameron. He has his face, resting on his hands. He seem to notice our presence, because he whipped his head and look at us.

His angry expression, softened. I walked up to him and stared at him. He stared at me too. The tension in the room was increasing by the second. At the corner of my eye, I saw Tyler, Calum, and Audrey looking at us, with wide eyes. 

I took my arms and wrapped it around his neck. I snuggled in to his chest. He breathed in my scent and relaxed a little.

"I'm so sorry, Leah. Let me make it up to you, please?" I giggled at his begging and nodded.

"I'm sorry too, Cameron. I shouldn't have attacked Vicky, at first. I was just so angry from what happened last night." I said, but whispered the last part.

"I understand, Leah." I kissed my forehead and hugged me again. My stomach grumbled for the third time, ruining my moment with Cameron.

He looked at me and asked, "You hungry?" Before I could answer, Calum, Tyler, and Audrey said in unison, "Yeah, she is." 

They all looked at each other again.

"We should really stop saying the exact words." they said in unison.

"No you stop." 

"No seriously, stop."

"What the fuck!"

"Okay, I'll stop and-

"YES!" Calum screamed. "I'm not saying the same things anymore!" he fist pumped the air and went to the fridge.

Audrey and Tyler looked at each other.

"So."

"Why are you still saying the same things I'm saying!"

"Stop!!!"

"Okay, on the count of 3, we say a different word. 3,2,1!"

"Shopping!" Audrey screamed.

"Food!" Tyler screamed. We all laughed at him and went to go make something to eat. Calum was already eating a sandwich. I pouted.

"I'll make you a sandwich, baby." Cameron said. I smiled and hugged him really hard. That reminds me that, ever since I came here, Cameron only made sandwiches. Hm..

"Cameron!" I shouted his name.

"Yes?"

"Can you cook?" That came out rudely. He pouted and shook his head violently. I laughed at him.

"It's okay, Cameron!" I got up off the chair and hugged him again and he hugged me back. Man, I love hugging him. He seem to be able to read my thoughts because he whispered back to me, "Me too."