Bonus: Character Sheet: Cyrus DeWitt

Name:Cyrus DeWitt (White, Sun/ One who bestows care)

Code Name: Cranes Blade

Gender: Male

Age: 16 (First App.)

Height: 5"8 - First App. - 

Occupation: Bounty Hunter (previous), Program Syncer, Virus Syncer

Eye Color: Emerald Green (are droopy yet narrow and fall under thick eyebrows and has long lower eyelashes) (normal), (when in combat they change colors) Opal with emerald green around the iris/ or pure red with emerald green around the iris (he has also gained the effects of having a red hue around his eyes whenever he uses his abilities too long- a possible sign that he might be part of the virus series- but he never joins the program until after an accident (later of course in the many chapters ahead)

Physical Appearance: He is a muscular young man with semi-wavy-long, purplish-to-blueish black with white-to-blonde tipped hair ( his bangs falls naturally between his eyes, and fall around his face) hair pulled to the back of his head with clips, or a high-ponytail. He also has two piercings in his left ear (either red studs, or silver). He is usually wearing a serious/ un-amused facial expression, but when around Jeanne he is calm with a pleasant smile, and seen to laugh around her more than others.

 He is usually wearing a serious/ un-amused facial expression, but when around Jeanne he is calm with a pleasant smile, and seen to laugh around her more than others

His Program Syncers attire:

He dons a dark green-to-gradient-black coat with an off-white, long sleeved, collared shirt, over which he wears a dark-gray vest; It has a black line with a couple of dark indian red rhombi intermittently dispersed along it. He also wears black trouser's and black boots which go over the trouser's leggings, a white web belt with a gold waist-plate, and dark purple finger-less gloves. He also wears a waist black coat with dark green details; it is split down the center and reaches his thighs. It is held in place by a wide black belt with a large buckle. The buckle rests over his right hip.  He wears two off-white belts around his right leg and knee-high black boots which goes over his trouser legging and he leaves them unzipped halfway. And the traditional goggles, which are electric purple color, with a dark cherry rhombi imprinted on the edges; usually seen on his head or around his neck.

His Bounty/ Demon-Creature Hunter attire:

He wears a gray-to-gradient-dark teal hooded jacket with long sleeves, lines all over them, and a black cherry rhombi with off-white text in the inner side of the hood. The jacket zipped up only in the neck. He wears a orange-yellow shirt with off-black raglan sleeves, dark cherry vertical lines going through the sleeves, which turn into horizontal lines after reaching near the hemline. He wears dark sage colored pants with dark cherry rhombi intermittently dispersed along the sides, off-black sneakers with dark cherry soles, and electric purple colored goggles, with a dark cherry rhombi imprinted on the edges; usually seen on his head or around his neck ( he had these before the Program Syncs took him in, he just had them adjusted to the Programs' uses ). Along with a silver lightning bolt necklace that has a purple and red stone in the center, comes to the middle of his chest hanging off a silver chain. He wears off-black arm guards that cover his forearms, with digital patterns on top. 

His Virus Syncers attire:

He wears a long dark orange-yellow turtleneck with off-black cuffs, with two black stripes along the arm sleeves, worn with a black cherry colored scarf with the traditional rhombi designs on the ends of it, and two tone goggles; electric purple/ metallic silver colors, with a dark cherry rhombi imprinted on the edges; usually seen on his around neck in public or wears them for the hell of it, and dark beige trousers with two black horizontal lines on the sides, and off-black open-toed-knee-high boots that go over his trousers. He wears off-black gloves, and a black grey hoodie/ cape that comes to the back of his knees with two black cherry rhombi intermittently dispersed along the ends, the inner hoodie/ cape is a dark bittersweet shimmer color (a metallic red color). 

His civilian/ casual attire:

A dark grey fur-lined jacket with half sleeves. It has double buttons on the front, outlined in silver. The sides of the arms of the jacket are grey with a white pattern. The lining on the jacket is white. He wears a dark grey v-necked shirt that's tucked in. He also wears a dark burgundy-gradient-to-black waistcoat that is attached underneath the first jacket, it comes shorter on the right side to his mid thigh, while the other part goes past his knees just a few centimeters; it has a couple pockets here and there for him to store items.He also wears a dark grey belt, with a silver buckle. On the side, there's a dark cherry sash with a white pattern. It has a silver beaded chain. He wears black-with-a-red tint jeans and high black-to-blood red boots that cross down over the top. He wears black gloves with holes on the back of the hand. The outfit also has a black peaked cap, decorated with a silver beaded chain across the top. 

Hobbies/ Interests: Hunting anything, being on the go, music, being alone/ or around Jeanne, destroying anything, cafes', juke boxes, sharp objects, bounties, money in his pockets, tracking anything, traveling, listening to foreign music  / Jeanne, hunting, destroying anything in his path, the colors purple, orange, black, or black cherry, and the shape of a rhombi, an idea of having a family, homeless animals 

Special Skill/ Abilities:  Fourteen Psi Assasins Divine Assault, The Fourth Exorcism of Wolf Slaying  / he can bind and control supernatural creatures/demons or even humans, by using hypnotic words, but has to avoid any contact with the target; this style focuses on the mind, specifically using it to create traps; It requires guiding mental forces within his and their mind itself. He can use a range of fire arms, and traps, along with knives 

Pet peeves: an empty pocket and stomach, anything sour or hot, obeying the laws, being controlled, hearing/seeing others thoughts interrupt his own

Phobias: being controlled, having post traumatic stress disorder, others thoughts inside his own

Family: 

??? DeWitts' became MIA during the time the Program Sync Series started up. 

Darkest Secret's: Seeing/ Hearing anyone's thoughts/ minds, can alter someones own memories

Program Series: Sync Assault Channeling - High usage of Psychic abilities within diving into ones mind unknowingly, and either destroy or take complete control over ones mind. Can also channel the thoughts of a targets to another Program Syncer, usually one at a time since it can tamper with his own mind if he uses the channel for too long. 

Pets/ Partners: Mar Quartet (MIA) 

Theme Song: Rocky road to Dublin- The Dubliners