Bonus: Character Sheet: Yuu

Name: Yuu

Gender: Female

Age: (First App.) 16

Height: 5"2 - First App.

Eye Color: Dark Violet-to-Grey (sometimes seen as dark cobalt)

Physical App. : Short, crimson hair, with fringed bangs that are swept to the right and with two flyaway pieces of hair sticking out by her ears that slightly curl inwards. With two twin tails on the top of her head. Yuu has a slim, curvaceous body, with long legs.

She is seen wearing a snow white-to-burnt sienna gradient long-sleeved jacket, over a short-sleeved flax colored kosode-kimono. With a heath-to-lavender gradient long-sleeve turtle-neck underneath the kosode-kimono, tucked into a baby blue colored nagaehakama with a indian tan sash tied around her waist, with light lemon floral embroidery decorating the sash. She also dons black gloves with gold trims and swirly designing the top half of them. She wears long snow white boots decorated with a light red ribbon.

Her other outfit that she wears would be a silver halter-top under a dark vermilion vest with a lemon collar and a darker gold ribbon in the front. Under a long-sleeved bittersweet-red hooded-jacket and wears an egg-white-to-baby blue gradient scarf. She wears a dark emperor colored leggings, with the left side rolled up to her knee, with a short above knees light cobalt blue pleaded skirt. She wears chestnut-to-black gradient knee high boots with the soles made out of pure steel, with a light red ribbon decorating the boots as wraps.

Like her Hanyou siblings, she has a chiffon-yellow colored flame-mark in the center of her chest.

Hobbies/ Interests: traveling with siblings, running, fighting, and playing any games/ tag-art, art, heights, wanting to see the sky, anything smooth to the touch, sharp objects, calls Jeanne - Nana and Renee - Rinrin, and Shoyo (?)

Special Skill/ Abilities: reveal - whatever her steeled soles touches, reveals everything around her as a sonogram, electrocute - once her voice reaches her opponents, she can turn her voice into an electrifying spark inside the brain that can destroy all hearing and feeling senses/ powerful legs, immense agility, prowess physique, and complete control over sound waves and frequencies.

Pet peeves: dogs, being cornered, loud noises, not seeing the sky, not seeing the color blue

Phobias: separation anxiety, not being able to see, being called a Half-breed, and being surrounded by the Darkness

Family:

Older Sister - Renee - status - Alive

Youngest Sister - Jeanne - status - Alive

Darkest Secret's: killing their parents, and destroying their hometown, being able to talk to the Darkness

Pets/ Partners: Hawk Demon with dragon scales on his body and dragon-like wings, with miasma seeping out of its skin - Name: Vritra (the enveloper)

Theme Song: Santa -Karma Fields - Build the Cities (feat. Kerli)