°1

Original publish date: March 21, 2016
Edited: July 11, 2016

"Okay come on three more laps!" I yelled to Jacob as we ran around the track field.

"I'm tired!" He exclaimed. "I'm tired too but if you wanna win this fight you gotta build your stamina." I said running ahead of him.

I heard Jacob mumble a string of curse words before running faster.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked. "The diner." He suggested.

My eyes widened.

"Yes, even though we just ran 20 laps." I said.

He chuckled and got in the car.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I got into the house and collapsed on the couch.

"Yeah take over my couch." Jacob mumbled going upstairs.

"What time is the fight?" I asked. "9!" He yelled. I nodded. "I'm going home see you later tonight!" I yelled. "Okay bye!" Jacob yelled.

I left his house and went to my car.

I got in and drove back to my apartment. I figured I'd get some sleep before the fight tonight.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car.

I walked into my building and went straight to the elevator. I walked in and pressed number twelve. The doors closed and it went up. The elevator dinged and then its doors opened.

I walked out and towards my apartment. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I closed the door and locked it.

I put my keys down on the table and went to my room. I took off my sneakers. I took off my sweater and leggings and crawled into my bed
with just my sports bra and panties.

●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I finished my last curl and smiled. I turned off my curling wand and unplugged it. I put away all my makeup stuff and went to get dress.

I already had on my black cropped tanktop so I didn't have to worry about messing up my makeup.

I put on black high-waisted jeans. I put on a gold three layer necklace and some gold hoop earrings.

I grabbed my brown leather jacket with a black hoodie and put it on. I then put on my heels.