°2

Original publish date: March 22, 2016
Edited: July 11, 2016

Have you ever felt like your world came crashing down? And you didn't know what to do.

Well that's me right now. I didn't know if I should cry or be angry or both.

Jacob was in the emergency room. The doctors still haven't got back to us.

Caleb and Doc were sitting on the other side of the waiting room. Doc was on the phone. Stephen was sitting next to me his head in his hands.

Tears escaped from my eyes. I choked on a sob. I covered my face with my hands.

"Miss Alexander." The doctor called out.

I jumped up.

"Is he okay?" I asked scared. "I'm sorry Miss. Alexander but Jacob was knocked into his head repeatedly he is in a coma." He said.

I stared at him in shock. I felt arms around me and immediately knew it was Caleb. I started sobbing uncontrollably and fell into Caleb's arms.

He held me tightly as I cried.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I held his hand and laid my head on his arm.

Please God. Don't take him away. Please don't take him away for me. He's all I have left.

"Jacob you have to wake up soon. You can't leave me. You're all I have left. All. Mom doesn't want anything to do with me and it's not like I can go to dad since he's six feet under." I cried.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Visiting hours are ending in a few. You should go home. Come back tomorrow." Doc said.

I sniffed and wiped my nose. I stood up and hugged Doc. I sobbed into his chest.

"You're not driving home. I'll have Stephen drop you home." He said.

I nodded.

We pulled apart and I turned to Jacob. I kissed his forehead and walked to the door.

Stephen looked at me and turned around walking away. I followed behind him queitly. I wasn't in the mood for any type of conversation.

Stephen unlocked his car and got in. I followed after. He immediately started driving. I was about to tell him my address but he spoke up.

"I'll take you home in a few." He said. "Why can't I go now?" I asked. "Because I need to take care of some things." He said. "Well I do too. Like the fact that I'm not emotionally stable at the moment." I said sassily. "You know girls with your type of attitude irk my nerves." He said. "Oh well to bad." I snapped.

He was really pissing me off. Like I just watched my brother get beat into a coma and now I'm being taken against my will to some place I don't even know about.

"You know technically this is kidnapping." I said. "So then jump out the car." He said smirking. I glared at him.

We pulled into a parking lot of a bar.

"Why are we at a bar?" I asked confused. "You'll see." He mumbled getting out. 

I followed after him. What was he about to do? We walked into the bar and my eyes widened.

Stephen went up to Richard and grabbed him by his collar shoving him onto a table.

"I should kill you. You son of a bitch!" He yelled angrily.

I gasped. I saw one of Richards guys get ready to grab Stephen.  I stepped up and punched him in the jaw.

"Son of a bitch!" I cried out in pain.

"I'm gonna kill you. Be ready in 6 months." Stephen growled walking out, grabbing my throbbing wrist.

At least he cares to not leave me.

"What the fuck was that about!" I yelled. "You are not fighting that guy!" I snapped. "Like hell I won't. You can't stop me from doing something. I'm gonna fight him for Jacob and that's all." He said.

I huffed and glared at him. I turned back around and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" He yelled. "Away from you!" I yelled.

I contiued walking. I was pissed off and sad at the same time, plus my hand was killing me.

I saw a car pull up next to me. It was Stephen. He lowered his window.

"Get in." He said obviously annoyed. "Nope." I said still walking.

I heard Stephen groan before stopping his car. I started walking faster. I was then thrown over his shoulder.

"What the fuck put me down!" I screamed.

I was seated in a car and strapped in. I rolled my eyes as Stephen started driving.

"Take me to Jacob's house." I mumbled. "I know his address." He replied.

I sighed and looked out the window of the car.

Stephen pulled up to Jacob's house. I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Thanks for the ride." I mumbled.

He didn't say anything. I sighed and got out the car. I walked up the steps. I then went into the house and immediately broke down.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Poor Ayesha. She's going through a lot now.😭😭. Hope you guys liked that chapter. Golden State and The Timberwolves are playing against each other tonight. I like both teams but we already know who's gonna win. GOLDEN STATE!!!! I'm from New York, but I'm a big golden state fan. Yes I like the Knicks. But they suck this year. Okay I'm done now. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 900
-Hannah🎀💋