°9

"No I'm not moving back with you." I said. "Ayesha!" My mom called. "No!" I snapped. "I'm perfectly capable of living on my own. I'm 23 years old. I don't need you anymore." I said angrily before walking out.

As you can see my mother and I aren't on the best of terms. I mean when were we ever.

I got into my car and drove off to the gym.

Wardell was there. We haven't really spoken since he kissed me and that was four days ago. At first I just wanted to leave him alone, but now I need to know what's up.

I parked in front of the gym. I furrowed my eyebrows at the unfamiliar cars that were parked around the complex.

I got it of the car and pulled my jacket closer to my body. The brisk winter air hitting me.

I walked into the building and noticed that Doc nor Caleb were at the front.

That's werid usually one of them is there.

Something must be up. I walked to the back were the ring was and saw a bunch of guys in like a semi circle formation.

I saw a glimpse of Stephen. I clenched my jaw.

Nobody knew I was here and I'll keep like that for now.

"Stephen after I beat your ass to a pulp I'm gonna take you girl." I heard Richard say.

Stephen has a girlfriend.

"Ayesha she's a pretty thing. And he body damn that body of hers is fine. Oh the things I would do to her in bed-" He said but was cut off by Stephen's fist slamming into his jaw.

I gasped loudly, cuasing some guys to look at me.

I was pissed off now.

"Get the hell out before beat all of your asses. And if I don't scare I'm sure they will." I said pointing to Doc and Caleb who just walked in. They all looked shocked and left the place.

I stared at Stephen who was angry. He punched the nearest thing next to him and that happened to the punching bag and then stormed out the back.

I ran after him.

"Stephen!" I called out, but he kept walking. "Wardell!" I yelled causing him to stop.

I caught up to him. I stood in front of him.

He was breathing heavily and had his eyes were closed. I frowned and hugged tightly. He hugged me back.

I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me.

He then kissed my lips. I kissed back. We both pulled away and just stayed quiet.

"We should go inside. You don't have a jacket on." I mumbled into his chest.

He nodded and we walked back inside.

I could tell he was still pissed off. I wanted know why though I mean yeah they threatened me but Stephen shouldn't have gotten that angry.