°23

Fight Day

I sat in my kitchen and drank my cup of coffee. This was my sixth cup now. Yes six cups of coffee. I didn't sleep at all last night and since I'm going to this fight tonight I have to be able to stay awake.

I sighed and finished my cup of coffee. I thought back to the day I got drunk. I haven't drank since then. I got so drunk that I didn't even know how I got home. I asked Justin and he said he didn't know either.

All I remember from that night was feeling safe that was it. And then that little note. Other then that I don't have a clue about anything that happened.

I got up and out my cup in the sink. I washed it out along with my dishes and then went to my room. I put on my workout clothes and then left.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~□~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I walked into the gym and immediately went to the back where we privately train.

I saw Stephen. He was shirtless and he also looked frustrated.

I frowned. He was stressed out and it was throwing him off. I sighed and dropped my bag and quietly went to him.

"Try punching in a different angle." I said quietly.

He turned around and looked at me.

I smiled softly. He didn't say anything just turned around and went back to punching this using my advice.

"Also don't stress it'll throw you off." I said.

I turned around and got ready to walk away.

"Esha." I heard him say.

My heart fluttered. I turned around and looked at him.

"Why'd you come?" He asked. "Because I do work here and I wanted to see how you were doing." I said.

He didn't say anything.

"I understand if you're mad at me. I left you at a terrible time." I said quietly.

He shrugged.

"It's whatever." He said.

Ouch. That hurt.

I nodded. I turned around and walked away.

I was hoping he would stop me but you know this isn't some white people love story.

If God wants us together he'll let us be together.

I went to my bag and got my phone and headphones. I put on my music and then wrapped my hand. I then went and started to punch the punching bag.

My aim was off and so was my strength. Everything was just off.

I groaned loudly.

I continued trying to fix the way I was punching.

I felt arms go around me and grab my wrist.

I jumped and shook my head phone out. I looked and saw Stephen.

He gave me a small smile.

"Fix your fists and turn you hand this way." He said into my ear.

I nodded and took his advice.

I punched the bag.

"There you go." He said.

I smiled.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He nodded and kissed my shoulder.

I shivered. I felt him start breathing heavily.

I turned my head lightly. He looked down at me.

He then kissed my lips. I immediately kissed him back.

He smiled into the kiss and turned me around. I wrapped my arm around his neck. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

We continued kissing passionately.

"God I've missed you." He said as we pulled away.

I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

"Me too." I said.

He smiled and kissed my lips again.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●.

And they're back!!! Golden State took the win last night!!! I was happy af. So about two more chapters left. I'm gonna miss this book. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 611
-Hannah🎀💋