.13

"Jab Right." I said.

The guy hit my hand with force.

"Left." I said.

He then hit left.

I was currently training this teenage boy. Not for a fight just for like self defense.

"Okay start working the bag. I'll be back." I said.

He nodded and went to the bag.

I got off the ring and took off my gloves. I grabbed my bottle and drank some.

I felt something get thrown at my back. I chocked on my water. I heard a chuckle.

I turned around and glared at a laughing Stephen.

I wiped my mouth and threw the object back at him. He caught it.

"Missed me babe." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and came over to me. He then pecked my lips.

"I have to get back to training this boy." I said. "I'll help." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He nodded and kissed my nose.

He then went to wear Andy was working on the bag.

I went to the front and saw Caleb.

"You look tired?" He said. "Thanks." I answered sarcastically.

He chuckled.

"No problem." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were helping Andy." He said. "Well Stephen is now." I said.

He chuckled.

"How's he preparing?" He asked. "Good. Well from what I can tell, but I'm worried that he'll get hurt like Jacob." I mumbled.

Caleb touched my shoulder.

"I see the way he looks at you. He cares for you a lot and he won't let this get in the way of you guys." Caleb said.

I nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Just keep quiet." Stephen said. "Wardell Stephen-" I was immediately cut off with his lips against mine.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled into the kiss and picked me up bridal style.

I heard waves crashing. I pulled away and looked over my shoulder and saw the beach.

I looked at Stephen confused.

"I love the beach but what are we doing here?" I asked. "Well I've been training a lot and I don't want you to feel like I'm distancing my self from you because trust me I'm not. So I decided why not take my girl to the beach." He said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He was still holding me in his arms as we walked onto the sand.

We sat down on a blanket that was set up.

"This might sound like a really cliche white move but we are gonna watch the sunset." He said shyly.

I giggled and bit my lip. I leaned over and pecked his.

"As long as I get to spend time with you I'm fine." I said.

He smiled widely and pulled me into his lap. I sat in between his legs. My butt was literally on his lap. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled in content and leaned into his chest.

I know this may be really soon, but I think I might be falling for this man.

I think I might be in love with Wardell Stephen Curry.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ayesha might be in love awww. Anyway guess who kicked the rockets ass. GOLDEN STATE!!!! YASS BITCHES. I HOPE STEPHEN'S OKAY THOUGH. HOW YOU MISS A WET SPOT. DUCKING DUMBASS. LOL LEMME STOP BEING MEAN. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT AND VOTE.
WORD COUNT: 574
-HANNAH🎀💋