°14

I sighed and sat down in the chair next to Jacobs bed.

"Hey big bro." I said. "You know Stephen's fight is in a few months. I think 4. He's been training alot. Caleb and Doc have been helping him. So have i." I said. "But you probably don't wanna here about them. That's what you would say when you would ask me how I'm doing and I procrastinate and not tell you." I continued.

I blinked away my tears.

"I miss you so much. I need you to wake up. I mean yeah I have Doc and Caleb but it's not the same. You can't leave me like Dad. You can't." I cried. "You probably can't hear me." I mumbled.

I sighed and pressed my hands against my eyes to suppress the tears from falling.

"You probably wanna know how Steph and I are doing." I said with a small laugh. "We're doing good. He's been there for me a lot. He even saved me from getting raped. Cliche I know but he did. He's so sweet to me. He's a gentleman but an asshole at the same time. That's one of the things I love about him. Yeah I love." I said. "I think I'm in love with him Jacob and I don't know how to feel or what to do. Is it bad?" I asked.

Now the tears fell freely from my eyes.

"Jacob I need you to wake up. I need you to help me." I cried.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Wardell Stephen Curry

I stood outside the hospital room in shock.

Did I hear her correctly? Did she just say she's in love with me. Not she loves me. She's in love with me.

I heard her cries from outside. I wanted to go in there and hold her and comfort her but I didn't.

I didn't know what to say to her. Do I love her? I don't know. Am I in love with her? Hell if I don't know if I love her then I'm not gonna now if I'm in love with her.

I quickly moved away from the hospital room and left. I needed to clear my head. I needed a drink.

I quickly ran down the steps and went to my car. I got in and drove to the bar. I'm getting drunk tonight.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~