°4

Ayesha Alexander

Ayesha Alexander

After I left the hospital I went to the bar. Not to drink my sorrows away because I wasn't like that. I just went to talk to my friend Justin. We've been friends since highschool and he works at the bar.

I parked my car and got out. I walked into the bar and straight to the bar table. I sat on the stool and a basket of French fries were immediately placed in front of me.

I beamed up at Justin. He chuckled.

"They're fresh." He said.

My smile got bigger and I ate some.

"How's your brother?" He asked. "I came hoping I wouldn't have to talk about my brother." I said. He nodded. "Alright let's talk about basketball." He said. I nodded and we went on about basketball.

About a half hour later the bar doors flew open and in came the son of a bitch himself.

Richard Davis.

He was laughing.

Fucking bastard.

"I should beat his ass into a coma." I mumbled. "I'm with it. We jumping that nigga?" Justin asked. I chuckled. "Wanna play darts I just finshed my shift." Justin said.

I nodded.

We got up and went to the dart board.

"You ready to get your ass kicked?" Justin asked. I scoffed. "Nigga bitch please." I said.

He chuckled. Justin threw his dart. It landed on the second row of red. He smirked.

"I can do better." I mumbled.

I then threw the dart. It got in the first row closest to bullseye. I turned around smirked.

He flipped me off. I chuckled.

"I put that pussy bitch in a coma." I heard Richard say while laughing.

I froze. My breathing hitched.

"And now his best friend wanna fight me in 6 months. That pussy shit right there." He said.

"Don't do it." Justin said.

I clenched my fist.

"And his sister ohh I would fuck the shit outta her. Just give it time." He said.

Screw it.