°10

Stephen Curry

Holy fuck. My heart picked up as I saw Ayesha. She looked sexy as hell. I bit my lip as I stared her body down.

I then looked up at her face and saw her blushing.

"You look beautiful." I said.

She smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." She said.

I aligned brushed invisible
invisible dust off my shoulders.

"I know I try." I said jokingly, cuasing her to giggle.

I took her hand in mine and led her out of the apartment

I took her hand in mine and led her out of the apartment. She turned and locked the door. We then walked to the elevator. Ayesha walked ahead of me, and I couldn't help but stare at her butt. It wasn't the biggest but it most definitely the smallest.

Let's just say it's exactly how I liked it.

Yes I have an ass type. I'm a man.

Ayesha and I stepped into the elevator. We were both quiet.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "So eager aren't we." I said.

She giggled.

"Well I gotta know because for all I know you could be kidnapping me." She said with a smirk.

I chuckled.

"Yeah babe. I'm kidnapping you." I said.

She gasped and laughed.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"That's so mean!" I exclaimed while laughing.

He chuckled.

"Seth deserved. He fricking locked me out the house till my parents got home and that was 2 in the morning. And it was winter." He said.

I chuckled.

"Okay but really taking all his clothes." I said while laughing.

He chuckled.

"Okay so enough about me. I wanna know more about you." He said.

I smiled.

"Well you already know my name and age what's more to know." I said.

"More." He stated.

I chuckled.

"Well I'm an immigrant. I was born in Toronto Canada. I came down here when I was about 13." I stated.

"So you're an alien." He said jokingly.

I glared at him playfully. He chuckled.

"What else?" He asked. "Well I'm in culinary school. I've always wanted to open up my own restaurant." I stated.

He nodded.

"So you're taking cooking lessons basically." He said. "Well yeah, but I've always known how to cook thanks to my mom and dad. The school just helps me more." I said.

He nodded.

"When did you start fighting?" I asked. "When I was 15." He said.

I gasped.

"So young?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah I mean. I'm a church boy but you know low key I had to fight people that tried to mess with me." He said.

I nodded.

"Are you trying to not be you know regular?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Yes is it obvious?" He asked.

I giggled.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~~~●~●~●~●~~

Stephen and I were now walking to the elevator in my building.

We got to my elevator.

"Um do you want to come up?" I asked. "Um I don't think I should, because right now I'm afraid I might do something." He said truthfully.

I blushed and smirked.

"Well why don't you." I said flirtatiously.

His eyes widened. I heard the elevator doors open. I was then pushed into it and lips slammed to mine.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Oohh. Stephen and Ayesha😏😏😉😂. Lol. Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 545
-Hannah🎀💋