°26

"Alright you ready?" I asked Stephen.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes. I've been ready since I woke up!" He exclaimed.

I giggled and helped him get up.

"You're clothes are in the bathroom. Be careful. Don't swing around to much. And try and keep your balance can't have you hitting your big ass head again." I said.

He glared at me.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. He mean mugged me. I giggled even more.

He went into the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Jacob. My heart swelled at the sight of him healthy.

"Where's the baby face assassin?" He asked.

I giggled.

"He's in the bathroom." I said.

He nodded.

"I've missed you." He said. I smiled. "I missed you too." I said while hugging him.

He kissed my head.

"Well you don't have to worry about me fighting anymore." He said. "Why?" I asked. "I'm done. I'm gonna help Chantel run her business." He said. I smiled. "Finally you gonna put that diploma to use." I said.

He laughed.

"Such a sweet family reunion." I heard Stephen say.

"Broski!" Jacob yelled.

I giggled.

They ran to each other and hugged each other.

I giggled at their stupidity.

"Alright guys can we leave I only wanna step foot in here when I'm pregnant." I said.

"What?" Jacob asked.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Finally we're home!" Stephen exclaimed.

He kicked my apartment door closed and picked me up and kissed my lips.

I giggled loudly. He chuckled and spun me around.

"Let's do something." He said. "Like what?" I asked. "Let's eat. I hate that hospital food." He said.

I giggled.

"Well then let's go cook." I said.

He smiled and nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Stephen wrapped his arms around my waist as I washed the dishes.

"I missed you so much." He said. "I was at the hospital with you everyday!" I exclaimed.

He laughed.

"Still. I've missed my beautiful girlfriend." He said.

I blushed.

"So I talked to Doc and Caleb. And they were telling me how if I wanted they would let me take over the gym." He said. "Really?" I asked excitedly.

He nodded.

"Yes. I'm gonna be able to run everything but don't worry I won't turn all big and monster muscular." He said.

I giggled.

"Good cause you know I hate that." I said.

He chuckled.

"I've also been thinking. We've been going out for about 7 months now and I was thinking that maybe if you wanted to. Move in with me." He said.

I froze.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He said quickly.

I giggled.

"Baby of course I'll move in with you but I do wanna keep my apartment." I said. "Of course. If you want your own space you have it." He said.

I smiled and turned around.

"So you're moving in?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes I'm moving in."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

That's the end of Fight For Love. There will be a epilogue coming soon. Thank you guys for reading this book. I love you all. Hope you guys liked this finally chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 532
-Hannah🎀💋