°8

Ayesha Alexander

"It's not what it looks like

"It's not what it looks like." I said trying to hold Doc back.

"We didn't sleep together okay. Something happened last night and I ended up here." I explained. "She's telling the truth. We didn't do anything." Stephen said.

I smiled at him. Doc looked between us.

"Fine. I believe you guys. Anyway I came here because your mother wants to see you." He said.

I looked at Stephen.

"Well I don't want to see her. Now if you'll excuse me I would like to brush my teeth." I said.

Stephen gave me a toothbrush.

"Bathrooms upstairs. The first door to your left." He explained.

I nodded. I went upstairs and into the bathroom.

When I finshed brushing my teeth I went to Stephen's room in search for my sweats.

I found them folded up neatly on his dresser. I took them and pulled them on. I looked around for my phone and keys but I didn't find them.

I sighed. Stephen probably has them in his car or something.

I walked back downstairs and saw Stephen and Doc were talking.

"Hey um Stephen can you drop me to the hospital so I can get to me car?" I asked.

"It's at your apartment already." Doc said.

I nodded.

"Can you drop me home?" I asked. "Yeah. Doc I'll meet you at the gym." Stephen said.

Doc nodded and we all left his house.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Stephen was currently driving me home. It was quiet and I didn't like it.

"So you're real name is Wardell." I stated breaking the silence.

He chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm not really a fan of it." He said.

I frowned.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because it's Wardell. I've never heard anyone with that name. Only me." He said. "Well I like it." I said truthfully.

He smiled at me.

"It's unique and different and it suits you." I said.

He chuckled.

"Oh really how?" He asked. "Well for one you don't look like one of those saggy pants thug niggas. You look classy. And that's good." I said.

He chuckled and I smiled.

"You're a werid one." He said. "Is that a good thing or bad?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Good." He said, which caused me to cheese.

He chuckled and stopped in front of my building.

I smiled and turned to him.

"Thanks." I said.

He smiled and nodded.

I got out of the car and walked into my building. I went towards the elevator and realised I forgot my keys and my phone.

"Fuck." I numbled.

"Yesh." I heard Stephen say.

I turned around and saw Stephen walking with my phone and keys.

I smiled.

"Thanks. Again." I said.

Dammit why do I have to be so awkward. Oh god I sound like a love sick white girl.

I turned around and stuck my key in the elevator. It opened and I got in.

I then felt my arm tugged upon. I was turned around and immediately felt lips against mine.

Stephen's to be exact. I kissed back.

He pushed me against the wall of the elevator and contiued kissing me.

I moaned as he gripped my hips pulling me close to his body.

We pulled away both breathless.

"I've wanted to do that from a while."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●•

THEY KISSED!!!! I've been waiting to worth this specific part for so long lml. Anyway hope you guys liked this Chapter. Comment and vote. Word Count: 578.
-Hannah🎀💋