°7

I woke up in a strange room. So cliche right. My body hurt like a bitch.

I groned in pain. I touched my side and winced. Tears pricked my eyes.

I heard the door open. I jumped uo and groaned in pain.

"Easy shawty." I heard Stephen's voice.

I sighed.

Stephen came and sat next to me on the bed. I noticed I was no longer in clothes. Well I was still in my shirt hut my pants was off.

"How do you feel?" He asked. "My body hurts." I said.

He sighed.

"Thank you." I said. "For?" He asked. "I guess saving me. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten beat up and raped all in the same night. So thanks." I said gratefully. He nodded.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm and laid back on the bed with me.

"Is this your room?" I asked. "Yea." He said. "So you slept on the couch?" I asked. "Yup." He said.

"Well no you're in bed. And I'm tired so sleep with me in here." I mumbled tiredly.

I heard him chuckle.

"So demanding." He said jokingly.

I smiled and closed my eyes drifting off into sleep.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I snuggled my head closer to the warm chest. I felt safe.

Maybe it was because of the strong arms that belonged to a certain lightskin man that made me feel some type of way.

I kept my eyes closed, because I honestly didn't feel like getting up. I felt lips on my forehead before Stephen got up.

I laid in his bed still

I laid in his bed still. I wonder why I was in his bed and he kissed my head.

It made me feel like he cared about me in that way, but I'm probably bugging.

I heard the sink in the bathroom turn on. I sighed and rolled over causing my shirt to hike up, but I didn't care.

I was still very sleeply so I closed my eyes and eventually I fell alseep.

Stephen Curry

I kissed her forehead and slipped out of bed

What was this girl doing to me? We met almost a month ago and I'm deadass treating her like she's my girl. I haven't had a girlfriend in the longest either.

All these girls nowadays got trust issues or they side niggas. That's why some of us men are a bunch of hoes and fuck boys. Yes I'll admit I'm a fuck boy, but if I ever got a girl. Ayesha in particular, best believe you gonna see the church boy. The one that actually follows god.

I mean yeah I'm a Christian and all, but sometimes I feel like God be looking down at me and shaking his head saying "Nigga damn."

When I finshed brushing my teeth I went back to the room. Ayesha was still asleep. I couldn't blame her though. She probably hasn't slept properly since her brother was put into the hospital.

I grabbed my towel and went to shower.

When I finshed I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out. I went into my closet and decided to get dressed in there.

I put on boxers and some pants with a white t-shirt. I then walked out of the room and saw that Ayesha was still asleep. Her shirt hiked up and I could see her panties.

I bit my lip. Ayesha may not have the biggest butt or boobs but it was definitely more then average. I shook my head and sighed.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast.

While making breakfast I heard my doorbell ring.

"I got it!" I heard Ayesha's voice yell.

Now I know she's awake.

"Wardell Stephen Curry!"

Ah shit.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

So it's 2:05 am in New York. I can't sleep so I decided why not write. Anyway so this chapter was kinda a filler and maybe the next two are gonna be fillers too. I wanna do some of them because I'm building Stephen and Ayesha's relationship. As you could see its a working progress. Anyway wattpad and I are no longer gonna have to square up, because the multimedia thing works again. Lol. I was really gonna fight them. 😂. Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 718
-Hannah🎀💋