°16

"Come on!" I exclaimed while pulling him into the living room.

Teen Mom was about to start and I was forcing Stephen to watch it with me.

"Yesh do I have to?" He asked.

I pushed him onto the couch and crawled on his lap.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

He groaned and I kissed his lips before pulling away and leaning my head on his chest. I felt his arms snake around me and squeeze me tightly.

I sighed in content and snuggled closer to him.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Block these hits Curry!" I yelled while throwing punches left and right.

Occasionally I would send a kick and he would manage to dodge it.

"Now do counterattacks!" Doc yelled.

Stephen started fighting back. I dodged his punches. I ducked underneath him and sent a kick but he caught my leg and pulled close to him. My leg wrapped around his torso.

I gasped. He smirked before picking me up and halfway slamming me down.

I heard Doc chuckle. Stephen smiled at me and kissed my nose. I took my other leg and kicked the back of knees. He buckled and fell back. I hoped off of him and dusted my hands.

"My work here is done." I said.

Doc started laughing. I blew a kiss to Stephen. Who was glaring at me but had a smirk on his face.

"Okay love birds we gotta talk." Doc said.

Stephen and I climbed out the ring and went to Doc.

"What's up?" I asked. "I've been keeping an eye out on Davis and I found some shit out." He said. "What kind of shit?" Stephen asked. "That shit that'll make you wanna throw up." He said.

" He said

I gagged.

"I found that he's been getting training from Donny Brooks." He said.

I looked at him confused. I notice Stephen tense up.

"Whose Donny Brooks?" I asked. "The only guy that beat me in a fight." Stephen answered.

I looked at him.

"It happened over a year ago. He knocked me in my head and then slammed to the ground. He knows my moves my weaknesses he knows everything." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because he was one of my best friends." He said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I laid down on my couch. Stephen was laying in between my leg his face was in my boobs and he was knocked.

I ran my fingers through his thick curls. I kissed his head and leaned my head back.

I heard my phone ring.

I reached over and answered it quickly it so Stephen won't wake up.

Me-"Hello."
Hospital-"Ms. Alexander. A woman here wants to see Mr. Alexander but she's not on the visitors list."
Me-"What's her name?"
Hospital-"Chantel Ross."

Holy shit.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Well things just started getting slightly interesting. Anyway I hope Stephen has a speedy recovery from his injury on Sunday. Oh and isn't Ayesha and Stephen relationship goals. Lol. I might be writing a new Stephen Curry Fanfic of Klay Thompson. Maybe I'll put them both in it. I'm not sure yet. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 514
-Hannah🎀💋