Chapter 2

I looked into my mirror checking out my outfit, a tight black dress with my burgundy bomber jacket and my Adidas superstar trainers. There was a knock at my door and I opened the door revealing Harry. He was wearing a black top with a black and blue flannel and skinny jeans. "Ready" he said.

I nodded my head and locked my dorm door. As I walked out I seen Niall and Selena getting ready together, he had zipped her dress up at the back while kissing her neck. Harry's hand was on my back slowly swiftly moving down to my bum I didn't mind. "I have to wait on Niall" He said and I smiled crossing my arms.

"You know you look really good tonight" she whispered in my ear which made me giggle.

"Don't look bad yourself" I said.

I watched as Niall came out of the room with Selena, she was wearing s tight white dress with black converse and her hair was all pulled back and she looked so beautiful. Niall was wearing a grey jumper with black skinny jeans, his hair all styled and fresh white Nike sneakers.

Niall hand was in Selena's and they where both laughing. Selena glared at and I glared at him. Niall and Selena's  was behind us and Harrys hand was again on my bum and I honestly didn't mind. "Is Taylor coming tonight?" I asked Harry.

"Nope" he said and poured me a drink.

I never asked why I just took a sip from my cup. I screwed my face up making Niall and Harry both laugh. ''That's disgusting'' I chocked.

''Good thing you don't start you classes until Monday'' Niall said to me.

''I know'' I said and poured myself my very own drink which was absent and cola.

Tinie Tempah - Girls like ft Zara Larsson came on and it was my favourite song. I took my cup and moved my feet. ''I need to dance'' I said.

Niall looked at Harry and looked about and Harry looked at Niall. I don't care who I dance with I just want to dance. ''I'll dance'' Niall spoke.

I took his hand and looked back at Harry who was smirking, my hand with my cup went up in the air as I danced about. We where in the middle of the floor and I started to dace moving my head side to side biting onto my lip. Niall's hand got a hold of my waist as he pulled me closer to him, his other hand putting my arm on his shoulder.

My hips swayed side to side as I laughed at Niall. Our bodies where basically touching. I then seen Selena coming with Harry who was loving life putting his hands in the air. Harry and I smiled at each other as we danced. I can sense that Selena was getting jealous as she was grabbing Harry and acting so desperate. I moved my body closer to Niall's and started to body roll on him while he was holding onto my waist.

Selena couldn't take it anymore so she grabbed Niall and kissed him in front of me but I just laughed and kept dancing until I feel a pair of hands around my waist and a tall figure chest pressed against my back. I knew it was Harry so I danced with him. I watched as Niall walked away from Selena and she stomped her foot on the ground.

I turned to face Harry and sang the words to the song, Harry's hands where on my waist and he my hands where around his neck. Our faces where so close I could feel his hot alcohol breathe. I moved closer and placed my lips onto his, he gladly joined in and licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in as our tongue touched and swirled around.

His hands where wrapped around my body and my arm was around his neck and other was on his chest. We pulled apart and we both smirked. I'm not sure if I want to take this further, but I do but I'm not sure. He took my hand and we walked up the stairs and I heard shouting at the top of the stairs and seen Selena and Niall arguing. "Leave me alone, I don't like you. I never will your just a rebound" He yelled.