chapter 3

It's now Monday morning and am currently walking to my first class English. I haven't seen or talked to Niall since Friday even though he lives across from me. I was just a hook up obviously but he could of told me that he was leaving instead of just walking away a few hours after we had sex. I haven't even spoke to Harry or the rest of the group.

I doubt they all hate me with what happened with the whole Selena thing. I am going to apologise because I shouldn't of acted out like that, I should of been the better person and walked away. I walked into the class room finding my very own seat up the back hoping no one would know that I'm the new girl that slept with the football captain on the first night of her being here.

I didn't think about this. I was going to get abused people was going to call me names, I knew Niall wouldn't be able to keep it a secret he would tell everyone probably added me to his little list. I watched as Harry came in with the rest of the group and he spotted me and came and sat down next to me.

''Hey Davina'' He simply said and opened his folder.

''Hi'' I simply said back trying to avoid any type of questions.

The rest of the group all sat around our table. Niall, Taylor, Selena, Gigi, Dani, Louis, Liam, Zayn. I started to become more flustered by Niall staring at me. I looked at Selena who had a red mark on her face from Friday night. I was just waiting for the 100 questions and the abuse of all of them. Dani spoke first and started her sentence with a 'so'

''So...Davina, what happened Friday night?'' She asked.

I knew it Niall told them. ''Uh- What do you mean?'' I question her trying to play cool.

''Selena and you'' She shrugs.

It felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulder. ''Oh that'' I trailed of looking at Selena. ''I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that'' I told her she just scoffed and turned her back.

''Hold on she started on you first'' Niall spoke. ''There for she should be saying sorry'' Niall spoke tapping Selena's shoulder.

Selena turned around. ''Sorry'' She spat and looked away.

I looked at Niall who winked at me. I blushed and looked away. The teacher had came in and they all scrabbled back to there assigned seats. Niall was still in front of me with Selena. ''Today class we have a fun task'' The teacher spoke. ''Essay's'' He cheered.

''Also we have a new student from England'' He spoke.

Everybody all looked at me and I didn't make any eye contact with anybody. Niall turned around and smirked at me which made me blush again. The teacher could sense I was uncomfortable so he just started taking about what we would be going to look over. The class lasted for almost two hours and by that time I had written two Essays based on the book we are reading and already had passed one test.

I looked at my watch and it was now 13:45 only one more class and that was just a studying free period. Before the bell went I had seen Niall and Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn put on there soccer jacket which all had there initials on the back of them. The bell had rang and everyone flooded out of the class. ''Good luck tonight boys'' The teacher called out.

I head out of the class and grab my keys and head towards my dorm but spot Harry waiting by the door, he's probably waiting on someone else so I just smile at him until he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. ''I know what you did on Friday'' He purred in my ear.

I swallowed and looked up at him. ''How'' I whisper and he chuckles.

''Niall's my best mate he tells me everything'' He added.