Chapter 5

"Well done to everyone who passed there English test" The teacher yelled and handed out our papers. "Use all don't exceptionally well" He smiled at the last part. "I guess I'm just a good teacher" He smirked.

He handed me my paper and I had got 100%. I was a step forward to my career, my mind thought about Harry and if he was still at the hospital with Taylor so I grabbed his sheet and seen that he had got 95% and placed it in my folder along with mine.

Niall wasn't in class today. He also didn't have a sheet of paper on his desk. He's too busy breaking girls hearts and drinking. It was like he was trying to avoid me after last weekend. Not that I've got a big ego but when we where having intercourse it was like he liked me and we where just making love for the first time ever instead of just having  casual sex.

The bell had rang and I had no more classes left but I decided I was going to hit the gym for a good few hours. I quickly ran back to my dorm and grabbed my yoga pants and my sport bra with my Nike T- shirt. I seen Harry but ignored him he probably didn't see me so that was a huge bonus.

I headed into the gym and I first hit the treadmills listening to my music and enjoying life. The gym was empty which was a huge bonus so I could take of my top leaving me in my sports bra. I was thinking about life, about all my friends back in England my parents back there also if Anna was alive right now she would be by my side right now.

I grabbed my towel and wiped my forehead and decided to do some sit ups. The sun was shining so every time I came up the sun shined right into my eyes blinding me. By the 10th time the sun was gone and someone standing in front of me.

Niall..

The strange feeling in my stomach appeared again, I stood up and walked over to the weight and lifted some ignoring him, he was on the treadmills listening to his music, after that he done a lot of push ups. I watched as his back muscles moved and how his body was a master piece. He stood up and sighed and poured his water over his head.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes I know he was itching to say something.

"I'm just working out" He said and lifted some weights along with me.

"Okay" I said.

"What do you want me to say" He asked still moving the weights up and down.

"I don't know, sorry for ignoring you for the past week" I sassed.

He laughed. "I've been busy with football and that's more important"

I scoff and place the weight down. "You know Niall, stop acting like the big man, we both know that your not. Just because you can fuck girls about and not get abused by it doesn't mean your everything" I yelled. "Who gives a fuck if your captain of the football team, it's just a game that you kick a ball about" I yell again.

"I'm never sleeping with you again"

He stepped forward and I stepped back walking into the changing rooms Niall follows behind me. He locks the door and pushed my back against the locker, his eyes full of darkness, his hand trailed up into my inner thigh streaking it. "Niall stop" I sternly said and pushed him just leaving him smirking.

"D don't worry. I know what you're thinking, I know what you want me to do to you right now." Niall said smirking at me as he holds my hands a pushes my back against the locker again.

I lean forward off of the lockers but only to be pushed right back by the force of Niall's strong  arms. His hands are on my shoulders pinning ne against the lockers. "And guess what D. I'm gonna do it" he said smiling before crashing his lips into mine.

The kiss was passionate like always. I  felt Niall's hot tongue slide cross my lips. The second time around his tongue slipped into my mouth. He immediately explored the surfaces of inside of my mouth. He was being aggressive but it was so hot. I was  following him but it was hard to keep up, he really wanted me today, i could tell by his aggression and hunger in the kiss.

"I don't want to be your silly little hook-" he cut me off my ripping my sport bra off and pushing my naked hard back against the cold metal.

He then guides me onto the sturdy bench and lays my back down on the bench. He grits my panty waist lining between his teeth then slowly takes them off. I couldn't take the teasing any longer. I tangle my fingers in his blonde hair and bring his head down to my heated area so he could eat me out. I  feel his tongue slither out of his mouth and lick my folds. He then dives in and eats me out professionally.

I moan so loudly and I practically scream his name. It echos in the dark emptiness of the locker room. When he's done with that he kisses his way up to my jawline leaving a trail of hickeys.

He hovers just a centimeter over my lips teasing me again. As i lift my head up to meet his he grabs my shoulders and pulls me up, not letting me reach his mouth. Im now sat straight up and Niall  pulls down his underwear.

I don't hesitate to take as much of him in my mouth as i can, holding the rest with my free hand. I quicken the pace and roll the underside of my tongue against his shaft that gave him the most pleasure. As i deep throated him i tried not to gag. I felt him cum into my mouth and i licked him clean.

Niall then picks me up and slams me against the lockers once more. "Ready D?" I nod unable to get a simple 'yes' out of my mouth from all the pleasure I've already endured.

My legs were shaky but tightly clenched around Niall's waist. I could feel his bulge peeking at my entrance. ss then slams into you. I shriek from the instant pain until its balanced with pleasure. He steadies his pace and i move my hips with his rhythm.

The pleasure is all too good now. I tangle my fingers in his hair as we both ride out our highs. Niall leans his head next to mine against the lockers out of breath.
"Thought you weren't going to sleep with me again" He smirked.

I grabbed my sport clothes and put them back on. "One day I'm going to wipe that smirk right of your face" I sternly said to him.

I walked towards the door turning back watching Niall smirk as I walked away from him. I closed the door and smiled at myself. There was something more than just a hook up between me and Niall I know there was. I go to the vendy machine and spot Niall coming out of the locker room smirking like an idiot.

He spotted me and winked. I hate him but like him...