Chapter 6

I walked out of class and all my books had fallen out of my grip and shattered all over the ground. I groaned in frustration and kneeled down countless of people staring at me. I ignored them and focused on picking up my books until someone stood on my book with there feet.

I looked up and seen Ashley. Oh my fucking god what is she doing here?

Ashley Parker my worst enemy. She started a Facebook page abusing Anna's death telling everyone that they crashed because she was giving her boyfriend head which wasn't true. I know for a fact it wasn't true because they hadn't had sex  because she told me everything. My blood boils every time I see her face or her voice.

She had died her hair black, she had defiantly got a boob job. She had put on a bit of weight but by god she was really pretty, but that's not the point. She was wearing too much make up as usual. I mean who comes to college wearing heels and a short tight skirt, oh yeah her.

I got up and got all my books and came face to face with her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I go to college here babe" She smirked and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to make your college life a living hell" and walked away banging into my shoulder.

I closed my eyes. I stormed to my dorm with Harry on my bed. No I'm not in the mood for arguments. I chucked my books on my desk and laid next to Harry and groaned in frustration. Harry propped up on his side, I noticed he was wearing his football jersey and his hair was tied back again.

"What's up" He asked.

I looked at him and pouted. "Do you really want to know" I scoff.

He laughed. "Of course I do, we've got an hour until we've to be at the stadium so talk to me while you get changed" He smirked and pushed me off the bed.

"Ashley, my enemy is here" I close my eyes as the though of her name because me extremely angry.

"Super hot chick with big boobs" he sat up.

I glared at him. "Not helping" I glare at him.

"She's going to the game with Niall tonight" Harry told me.

I pretended not to care but by god I care a lot. I wanted to
Change the subject so I decided to ask about Taylor. "How's Taylor" I asked.

He smiled and went on about how she nearly lost her life, he knew she was pregnant and the baby had died as she took the pills. He told me that he would of loved to be a dad but he's glad the baby never existed as it would make him loose focus on his scholarship and how no one would take him on if they found he was a father.

I chucked on my sweatshirt which was baby blue and long sleeves and buttoned up my white jeans with the rips just at the knee. I chucked on my high hell black boots and grabbed my white back pack. I didn't have to do make up as I had already had my make up done.

"How long have we got now" I ask him.

He walks over to me smiling, he snaked his arm around my waist and placed his lips on mine. Luckily I was wearing lipstick that stays on, I didn't stop him I joined in, his tongue sliding along my bottom lip as he gained access both our tongues where getting to know each other and Harry's hand found there way to my bum as he cupped my bum cheeks in his hand.

The kiss started to get heated because he was now sitting on the edge of my bed with me straddling him. Harrys rough hands tangled in in my hair, giving it a small tug every now and then.