Chapter 9

I finished curling my last bit of hair. I fluffed it all out and pinned someone of it back. I pulled out my favourite burgundy matte lipstick. I slowly rubbed my lips together smiling at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a long oversized jumper with denim shorts and my knee high boots.

I stepped back admiring my outfit. I looked pretty good to be honest. I walked over to my drawer and squirted a few squirts of my Chanel perfume and smiled as the aurora filled the room.

Tonight I was going on my date with Scott and I was nervous. I haven't told Niall or Harry simply because I've not been in contact with them since last night. After what Niall had said that completely shattered my heart into a thousand pieces.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I jumped.

Scott...

I walked towards the door and opened it. He looked so hot. He was wearing black jeans with a white vest top and a grey acid wash denim jacket, he held flowers up to his face and past me them. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You look amazing" He smiled.

"You have an amazing taste in flowers MCcall" I smell the flowers.

He leaned on my door frame. "I've always been a classy guy"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Shall we?" he asked sticking out his arm.

"We shall" I laughed and held onto his bicep.

As we walked down the hall I forgot there was another party and I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't go down everyone would be staring at me especially when I'm with Scott because he doesn't even go to this college and he the football teams enemy. "Hey what's up?" he asks.

"There going to talk about us" I whispered.

He gently kissed me on the lips. "My mum always taught me stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" He caressed my cheek.

"That's very poetic" I laugh.

"She loves her poems" He laughed too.

I nod my head and walk down the stairs. I immediately spot Niall and Harry together taken shots of Ashley's body. I shake my head at the both of them. I then look at Taylor who taps Harry who looks at me and then Niall looks at me. He physically looked as if he had seen a ghost and the same as Harry even Taylor.

All the sudden Liam, Louis, Zayn jogged over to Niall and Harry and they seemed angry. I turn my head away and just hold onto Scott tighter. We left the house and he had a motor bike sitting in the college car park. It was green and it's actually more resembled a sports bike for dirt racing.

"Wow" I spoke.

"I hope you don't mind riding this?" he asked patting the motor bike seat.

I looked about and seen that Niall and his group was watching me whispering. "Just ignore them and hop on" Scott smiles.

I push the helmet on over my head and watched as Scott started his bike and turned to me and smiled. I swung my leg round and sat on the back Scott, I seen that he looked at Niall and smirked. He took my leg and guided it up the the footrests. He then took my hands and placed them around his waist.

The bike made a big sound and he drove off. I watched as we raced the cars and how beautiful the sky was, he took me down in an alley way and through a wood track, as he stopped his bike he hopped off first lifting me off, he then went into the back of motorbike and pulled out two bottles of water and a bag of food.

He took my hand and walked me to a lake which was glittering because the moonlight was hitting of the water. I looked up and it a big massive waterfall, he got a blanket and placed it down on the ground and set out the food and drinks.

"This is simply amazing" I smile.

Scott smiles and pours me a drink and makes me a sanwhich, it was perfect even if it wasn't a proper dinner. I took the time to study him, his strong body image and his beautiful uneven jaw. His fingers where just as long as Harry's he looked beyond perfect but one thing that was bugging me. Why is Niall and Harry scared of this guy?

"Scott can I ask you something?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and handed me a sanwhich. "Why does Niall hate you?" I ask him taking a bite out of my food.

He swallowed his foot and looked at me. "Do you really want to know?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. "Will it make me look at Niall differently?" I whisper.

"Most likely" He smiled a little.

"Oh" I said and looked at my half eaten sanwhich.

He took his hand and cupped my chin and made look into his eyes. I looked into his brown chocolate eyes and immediately fell in love with them. He placed his lips on mine and pulled away and looked at the ground. "Are you ready?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. "Back in the day when we where like 17 I think before Niall and I had started college we where close friends would you believe in fact all of us where all close friends." he smiled. "One night we all decided to play football and we played against each other. I had went away for a while to get a drink and when I came back my friend Theo was lying on the ground. I thought they where all playing a prank on me but when I came closer my friend Theo was actually lying dead." he looked away.

I grabbed his hand. "You don't need to tell me the rest" I said placing my head on his shoulder.

"I want to" He said.

We laid back and my head was now lying on his chest as his arm was wrapped around me. "I screamed for help but because we where in the middle of nowhere no one heard. Niall had came back and I thought he was here to help but he just came back for his football, I asked him for help but he laughed in my face and said 'I never felt guilty kicking his head in' and before I could get my hands on Niall. Harry had beaten me and slashed my rib cage with a pocket knife" He lifted up his top and showed me the scar.

I traced my fingers over it. "Did Niall and Harry actually kill Theo?" I asked feeling sick.

"Yes Niall killed him, Harry stood and watched and also wounded me" he reassured me.

"No" I whisper.

"I wouldn't lie to you" He whispered and pulled me on top of him.

"I'm scared to go back to the dorm" I cuddle into Scott.

"You could always stay at mine?" he said playing with my hair.

"I have class tomorrow" I told him.

"I'll make sure you there 10 minutes early" He smiled.

"Deal" I kissed his lips.

***

Short chapter but oh my god Scott and Davina🤔🤔🤔