Chapter 12

I woke up with the sun beaming into my eyes. I'm I ever going to get used to this nice weather? I sat up and held onto my head as it was pounding. I look to my left and see a ripped peace of paper with Niall's initials on it with a glass of water and two pain killers. I took the pain killers and drank the water.

I looked about and noticed I wasn't in my room nor Scotts. It was Niall's room. Everything came flooding back, the story about Theo. Scott moaning about me not sleeping with him. Lydia made me drink some kind of drug, Niall crying and cuddling into me and that moment of time I felt happy and safe.

I stood up and ran my hands through my hair. What I'm I going to do? Believe Scott or Niall I mean both there stories seem pretty convincing. I place my hoodie over my head and walk down stairs to the kitchen and spot Niall and Harry making breakfast, by god did it smell good.

"What do you want?" Niall asked me.

I glared at him. "No I mean food wise" He awkwardly laughed.

"Two bits of bacon and one runny egg please" I smile and pour myself some orange juice.

I watched as Niall puts the two pieces of bacon in the huge frying pan and how concentrated he is, he was just wearing his cotton grey shorts with his bare body hanging out, I look the opportunity to look at his body again. It's nothing compared to Scotts but Niall's is more noticeable, Scotts is only noticeable when he sits down or flexes.

"How are you feeling?" he asks flipping the bacon over.

"I feel like Dean Winchester getting dragged to hell and pulled back up to earth" I joked.

He looked at me. "Supernatural" I roll my eyes.

"Are you into that stuff" He asked me.

"Of course. I love it" I told him and watch him crack my egg.

He nodded his head. "Are you busy tonight?" he asked me.

"I don't think so, how?" I ask him and eat my bacon.

"I have to talk to you" He spoke. "Something that's really important to me and it might mean a lot to you I'm not sure how it works" He laughs.

I smile at him. "I'll make sure I'll be home" I shake his hair.

He poked my side. "Don't ever do that again" he sternly said.

I do the same to his hair. "Or what?" I smirked.

"You don't want to know" He smirked.

I slapped his arm, he was being Niall the dirty minded boy. I had eaten my egg and bacon and now and again Niall would look at me and smile and I would look back at him and smile. I had helped him with the dishes and decided to go for a shower and yes Harry had my spare keys to my dorm so I could shower in there.

I took of my hoodie and Niall shirt and pulled down my underwear noticing there was a bruise on my hip. I brush my finger over it, that was Scott when we where making out he grabbed onto my hip a little bit hard but I didn't mind because I never thought it would leave a mark. I ran my hands through my hair and wipe all my make up off from the night before and hop into the shower.

I let the warm water fall down my body. Scott and I had been dating for a good few months now I haven't slept with him once yet the first time I ever met Niall I slept with him. Sleeping with Scott made me feel weird like I never wanted to have sex with him because it doesn't feel right and it wouldn't feel the same as Niall. Anna would of told me to stick with Scott, but then she would of been interested in Niall.

I laugh at the thought. I grab my white towel and wrap it around my wet body and I brush my hair that's all slicked back away from my face. I opened my bathroom door and seen Scott sitting on my bed which gave me a fright. He stood up and immediately wrapped his arms around me and planting a kiss on my forehead. "I missed you so much" He whispered and wouldn't let go off me.